Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War of the Gijinkas

War Of The Gijinkas

a part of “War of the Gijinkas”, a fictional universe by Pichu-Chan.

The ultimate battle between Arceus and the Humans

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War of the Gijinkas”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] War Of The Gijinkas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "War Of The Gijinkas"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Happiness has a tiny sorrow to it, wherein we always realize
For the first time that it was happiness once we part with it
I'm sure we can still make it even now, so
I have only one wish

- Kurosu Katsuhiko/Meg Rock/Nakagawa Shouko/Gurren Lagann - Happily Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] War Of The Gijinkas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damian11 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:44 pm

please explain the regions and wepons
I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. Just my enemies. -Nuizo Genoviez

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damian11
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:16 pm

Well, the base camp is in the Kanto region. You're character can be from any region.

As for weapons... This can be almost anything, but you can't have any really powerful weapons, like a grenade launcher. I put this in the form because since the gijinkas might attack the humans, they need something to defend themselves.

Sorry about not explaining earlier. *Goes to edit*

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:49 am

How many people will we need to start ?

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:43 pm

Hey, Pichu-Chan, is it alright if we post, or do you want to wait a little longer? Or would you like to get the ball rolling? I'm very excited for this RP to start. ^_^

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:06 pm

For one thing, sorry about not posting. Still kind of getting used to the forum. Anyways, well, I'm still getting my forms done. However, feel free to post since I'd rather not hold you guys back.

Go! Roleplay!

Roleplay used start!

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RabidSponge on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Hello. Um, I was just wndering if it would be alright/is it too late for me to join?
I'd like to join as a regular Trainer, so if I'm accepted, would anyone like to be my Gijinka partner?

RabidSponge
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:45 pm

I could make another Gijinka for your partner RabidSponge, I was thinking of making two anyway~

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RabidSponge on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Haha, I don't really mind. :]
I was just wondering if an already existing Gijinka wanted to join up due to the current existing ratio of humans to Gijinkas. However, if it's alright with Pichu-Chan to create another Gijinka warrior, then I'd be more than happy to pair up with you. :'D
Did you have a specific Pokemon in mind? *curious*

RabidSponge
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:13 pm

It's alright!~ Don't worry about it being "too late", feel free to sign up any time you like!~

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RabidSponge on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Thank you for accepting me, Pichu. :'D
I just have the problem that I'm lacking in the 'partner' department. Would any of the already existing characters be willing to join up with me to even out the ratio a little, or should I make my own Gijinka?

RabidSponge
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:45 am

Ahem, I said I can make your partner, and I wont like post three times then misteriously leave, ^^"

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RabidSponge on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:26 am

Haha, yes, I did hear you suggest your offer to me, NerdyKidNickerson.
However, I also said earlier that I'd be more than happy to be your partner if it was alright with Pichu to have another Gijinka join.
I also asked if you had any Pokemon in mind, or if you wouldn't mind me choosing/suggesting a few ideas...? Shall we come to a compromise, or have you already designed a character?

[EDIT:] Oh, um... I'm sorry Nickerson, but my brain seems to have developed a partner on it's own. You know when you simply let your mind wander, and ideas just sort of come to you uninvited? I'm afraid I've found a character this way, I'm really sorry. D:

RabidSponge
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:25 am

Feel free to create as much gijinka as you want, along with humans. But Humans can only have one gijinka partner.

Also, could someone make/put Geneva as their character? Not that anyone has to, just asking.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdyKidNickerson on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Okay, no prob, I think I'm going to make a couple more characters anyway.

NerdyKidNickerson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Hey, guys! Just wanted to let you know, I posted a sort of start, since no one else had. Feel free to get this thing going, cause this looks like it's going to be good. ^_^

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RabidSponge on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:40 am

I'm starting to get the feeling that we're all waiting for each other to post the next reply. Perhaps we should establish a posting order...?
I'm very excited to start this role-play, but I'm not going to lie; I'd prefer not having to write the next post. xD However, if no-one wants to post next, then I'd be more than happy to try and write something. :'D

RabidSponge
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!