Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Orphanage

The Orphanage (Roleplayers Wanted)

a part of “The Orphanage”, a fictional universe by angelwolfchild.

You are either an orphan or a carer, living inside an ancient orphanage where not all is as it seems. Darkness lives in the shadows of the buildings... and the hearts of the children...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Orphanage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Orphanage (Roleplayers Wanted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 am

LightingStrikes wrote:Ummmm..... I'm not happy with that.... these are children! Children who don't have capabilities of such from my understanding, other wise I would have never joined this. Now if you want Asel and Azel to grow into such a task, but they can't just up and have it. Bill and Claire have Asel in the arm's at the moment keeping her safe. Asel has to respond to Bill and Claire. And Azel is with Jim so he's not going to be able to just leave unless they get Jim Darkos to leave the room which isn't going to happen. I doubt the twins would want anyone to know they have that ability... and if Darkos finds out about it.... well.... you can imagine how much more so he will want them both.

Also I am in communications with Unity's author and given her some good information about the Anderson, just so everyone's aware!!!

Um, i meant that to be AFTER they were done, because you said one hour, so i had my post show one hour had past, meaning that would be when Azel came out

*winz* *is also now aware*

And for the record, yes, it hurt like hell, but they were together, so that distracted them....a LOT!

STOP QUESTION MY METHODS

YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME!! TOO BAD!

STOP QUESTIONING MY SANITY

NO, ITS MY DONKEY, MIEN!

*goes to a Psychiatrist for 5 weeks and comes back* All better :D

Wait, since when? Claire and Bill went to their own room, not with Asel, remember?
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:17 am

*looks over everything, and is very very confused*

*REQUIRES MORE THERAPY!*

*Comes back later*

Now cna someone explain, because i think the posts between Everyone is clashing, Asel was sent to her room, and Claire and Bill their own room. Ok, Asel and Azel are together, so lets have them go to claire, (who by now probably Darkos proofed her room XD), and we can continue that there.

ALL HAS BEEN SOLVED!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:26 am

But it dosen't make since... I would be happy with everything only that post was very hum.... fast and I know you can do better! I would have been happy if you had Asel speaking to Claire and Bill about what had just taken place. I just think that you have more potential than what you have written out in the last bit. I feel as if Claire and Bill were totally ignored.

Darkos dose have power, but that's because it was given to him, not because it suddenly came out of thin air. Darkos is just like any other evil angel.

Character you have great characters! I enjoy writing with you and you challenge me as an author!!! But let's try to keep this realistic as possible ok? Asel and Azel are awesome characters and I can't wait to see what other capabilities they may have, but let's build it in, not suddenly graduate up to a different level. Lead us into it, not just poof and were there. :) I know you have it in you to rise up to the challenge! :) Let's ALL together make this story from great to awesome! :)
When The Lion Wakes

Carnival Missing II

We need players in Carnival Missing II!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:33 am

If it makes you feel better, i think this whole thing was based off confusion. Lets just continue and say we solved it, thats how i go by doing my homework at the last second XD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:47 am

Ok so we'll move this on to Lunch.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:38 am

Okay, has all of this been sorted out?
I myself have been getting confused and I created this roleplay, although I haven't been online as much as I'd like to due to internet problems. So I'm just wondering if we've got things sorted now.
If we fear the dark but the light can kill us then where can we turn?

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:54 am

Hum I hope so and all the children should be at lunch now. We'll just have all that happen before lunch time. I am waiting for unity to google Bill and Claire.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:27 pm

I posted... sorry...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Post when you can! :) And a little longer responses too! :) Sorry Kain not very cheerful conversations over here! :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:16 am

Sigh....sorry for the delayed post XD....

please respond!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:22 am

Had to post even thou I try not to untill at least two people are above me... i wanted to get that down before Homeroom ends...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:03 am

What happened to posting? I'd post but I kinda don't have to at this moment of the storyline... I mean I don't want Unity to pick up the envelope for a little bit longer...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:18 am

Hey guys. I'm not going to be online for a couple of days, some family stuff has come up. LightingStrikes has got control of Lolita while I'm gone so everyone can carry on as normal.
See you when I get back.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:44 am

see ya.... hope it all ends well...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:47 am

I'm sorry guys for my being quite I will post something on Saturday, that is a promise. I have 4 characters I am now playing for and so I have to make sure all four get into the post... this will take time. :) Earliest may be this evening when I come home. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Didnt he tech have control of Lolita already?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:52 am

LightingStrikes wrote:I'm sorry guys for my being quite I will post something on Saturday, that is a promise. I have 4 characters I am now playing for and so I have to make sure all four get into the post... this will take time. :) Earliest may be this evening when I come home. :)

You broke your promise *devours your flesh for doing so*

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:04 am

I know... me is bad... RL issues and all 20 whip lashes of a wet noodle on my back! 1.... 2.... 3..... 4.... Creating post now. :( Forgive me?

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Hmmm, depends, if you have apple cinnamon pie, il even give you your flesh back

And if you always post every 2 days at least *takes out giant hammer*

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Darkos could change things in Google... it is possible

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!