Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What happened last night...

What happened last night......

a part of “What happened last night...”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

4 teens wake up in the middle of the woods surrounding a weird shrine. An ancient book is in the middle. However, they soon discover they have been given weird supernatural abilities, and are being hunted by a large group known as the Templar.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What happened last night...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] What happened last night......

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby atarumenchi on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:59 pm

cool, I just put up my post, hopefully it's acceptable (though I used to play D&D and I have run a few games in my days, just not that experienced at it)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

atarumenchi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Its good, now everyone keep up the fantastic posting! We are doing a great job!
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunny515241 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Do you think I could post or should i wait for Alice (AngelofAvalon)?

sunny515241
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:43 pm

I'll be posting in a few more hours, heck I'm at work now. If you want, I could post now but it won't be as good as when I'm at home in a conducive environment ( you know ...couples quarrelling downstairs, cat shrieking when dustbin is overturned. The smell of cocaine, car alarms going off like poptarts at a market.).

* ata, I noticed you put in your post "dashed across the room" but I think they're not in a room (correct me if I'm wrong) but in the woods somewhere. Yeah, so just wanted to point that out in case you were mistaken in any future posts. :]

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:56 pm

Ummm, you can psot if you want Sunny. Also, i too was wondering where he got the idea it was a room. Granted there are some arch ways, and random walls located, but a lack of a ceiling really denies its room status. But i really don't mind anyways.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:06 am

Alrite then, passageway it is!

Bah, too bad I can't post now or I'll hop right in. The roleplay is going pretty fast, may be a good thing if everyone can post. Someone's shooting at them through the door? D: I'll be missing much :/

Quick question, will my character know the other protector? I assume they are both from some sort of long family line protecting the book(s), but will they be informed of one another? Or just left to find out for themselves?

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:21 am

lol. They should know each other, they are both protecting the same thing.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:35 am

Just a suggestion maybe they could hide in my character's store, the town's local antiquities' store / auction house?

As a Protector my character would have set up a hideout for them there, along with several force fields to keep out unwanted guests. Maybe the Prophet or the other Protector can lead them there.

If you are using this idea :], then I oughtta give you some description of the place so you can use it in your post.

A two story mansionette, conviniently a stone's throw away from the post office. It's rough, orangey exterior, frilled panels and green glass windows reminiscent of the Summer Houses of California. But once inside the compounds, you are faced with two choices. Downstairs where the events are usually held, a single grand room with a myriad of tables puzzled together to form a seating area. A bar, stocked with beverages of all sorts -open to all -it is clear the owner trusted the good folk of the town not to loot the cabinet.

A single saferoom holds the items for bid while another one remains a mystery.

On the second floor is literally inaccessible, no one other than the Silverpines have seen it, maybe a few more. A second gate up the stairs already hinders entry, with tinted glass to avert prying eyes. A security alarm hangs vigilant upon the grate, unauthorized entry is immediately reported. Once inside, displayed, is whole bunk load of old items, dusty tomes, diaries, jars, jade ornaments. You name it, ancient stuff.

But behind the barrier of loot and rust, lies livable quarters. A large sofa on a spread of genuine fur, facing a widescreen tv, clearly the living room and the central to many others. Considering the spaciousness of the first floor, the second floor certainly must host more than meets the eye. One must simply navigate through the maze of heirlooms to find them.

My character won't be there till I get back, I'll find an excuse.

The Prophet or the other protector will have the password to the Gate's Security, given to them by Woren's Step-dad.

Password: EllenDegeneres

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:42 am

flickery wrote:Just a suggestion maybe they could hide in my character's store, the town's local antiquities' store / auction house?

As a Protector my character would have set up a hideout for them there, along with several force fields to keep out unwanted guests. Maybe the Prophet or the other Protector can lead them there.

If you are using this idea :], then I oughtta give you some description of the place so you can use it in your post.

A two story mansionette, conviniently a stone's throw away from the post office. It's rough, orangey exterior, frilled panels and green glass windows reminiscent of the Summer Houses of California. But once inside the compounds, you are faced with two choices. Downstairs where the events are usually held, a single grand room with a myriad of tables puzzled together to form a seating area. A bar, stocked with beverages of all sorts -open to all -it is clear the owner trusted the good folk of the town not to loot the cabinet.

On the second floor is literally inaccessible, no one other than the Silverpines have seen it, maybe a few more. A second gate up the stairs already hinders entry, with tinted glass to avert prying eyes. A security alarm hangs vigilant upon the grate, unauthorized entry is immediately reported. Once inside, displayed, is whole bunk load of old items, dusty tomes, diaries, jars, jade ornaments. You name it, ancient stuff.

But behind the barrier of loot and rust, lies livable quarters. A large sofa on a spread of genuine fur, facing a widescreen tv, clearly the living room and the central to many others. Considering the spaciousness of the first floor, the second floor certainly must host more than meets the eye. One must simply navigate through the maze of heirlooms to find them.

The Prophet or the other protector will have the password to the Gate's Security, given to them by Woren's Step-dad.

That would probably work at the beginning, a nice place for them to train/learn about themselves too.

So thats good. However, the Templar will eventually find them, dont forget taht.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:48 am

THe Charecter wrote:
flickery wrote:Just a suggestion maybe they could hide in my character's store, the town's local antiquities' store / auction house?

That would probably work at the beginning, a nice place for them to train/learn about themselves too.

So thats good. However, the Templar will eventually find them, dont forget taht.

Oh I won't forget it, it won't be easy though. It's situated in the middle of town so, he'd have to watch himself too :].

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Nice thinking ata, that was a good idea. Also he better flick, because you have to remember the Templar have access to satellites and stuff, not to mention even more......

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby atarumenchi on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:33 am

I'm a little lost right now as to what's actually occurring and where I'm at in all this (from the posts that are there now after mine :P)

atarumenchi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:01 am

Well, Ata, you and the kids are in the passageway I blew up, but you're safe, because of me. Meanwhile, I blew it open and Lance (Me) and Chris (Kurmix) are outside planning to betray the Archon and destroy Epsilon.
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaeFire on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Guys, this Zody guy's post make like no sense to me, I can't follow anything thats going on. I mean, when the hell do I post? I feel so lost over all of it, anyway, I'm sorry I haven;t posted recently, TT.TT I'm just confuzled so bad
"Pain is madatory, Misery is Optional"

Well, we can't salute ya, Can't fly the flag. If that don't suit ya, well that's a drag!!!

FaeFire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Okay, just read what I wrote to Ata, ur in the passage, with the kids, you're safe, and noone has been posting very much. That's all you need to know.

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaeFire on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:56 pm

All right, thanks and sorry for bitching out like that. It happens, I think everyone is a bit lost, you might want to clarify the you know,THe BIg 4~s location better

FaeFire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunny515241 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:59 pm

I'm so lost

sunny515241
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:00 am

Ok im back sorry, i had some parties and such....

On another note, beware the milk and orange juice. I somehow got drunk on both, with should not be possible. But enough with that. They are in a underground tunnel that leads to one of the Protector's buildings. The building is also like a Sanctuary. Now, let me check up on the posts....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunny515241 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:31 pm

where everyone go?

sunny515241
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:14 am

Dont know but i shall hunt them down if they don't post soon....i willl......PM THEM ALL! NAO! DONT LET THIS DIE!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!