Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Level Up!

Level Up!

a part of “Level Up!”, a fictional universe by Candle.

A local band in Toronto Canada must fight for their lives because a secret villain organization sees them as a threat, thinking the band want to stop them from taking over the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Level Up!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Level Up!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:16 am

I know, right.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:57 pm

It will start! I refuse for this to die! D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:58 pm

YES!

GENIUS! You sir, are a genius.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:57 pm

.... Hmmm... Should we do that? I mean, that's kind of like a revolt against the GM, maannn... I mean, I realllly wanna do this RP, but if I was Candle I'd be pissed if someone straight-up took it over without my permission... >.>

*Bursts into uncontrollable tears* Why does this keep happening to me!? D':

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:48 pm

It's been a month since he last posted in this topic... I think it's safe to say that he's not coming back. Plus, it'd be kinda difficult to get permission from someone who hasn't returned yet, no?

If he does, then he can either join the new RP or reboot this one. If he does come back, though I wouldn't mind letting him go back to the helm.

Continuing on, if we reboot this thing, then we get a better chance at recruiting a couple of new players. Though, I have no idea what candle had in mind for the story of this thing.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Yeah, I suppose.. We should brainstorm! (I do like saying that. :P) Lol. I wonder what he did have in mind...?

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Right, so think on this for a spell.

Mindsuck is preparing for the Battle of the Bands, a cutthroat and brutal competition. Through the underground journey of grimy indie bands, Mindsuck must try to make a name for themselves. Along the way they will fight depressing emo bands, dark and boisterous metal bands, hipster bands, pop bands, and all bands that wish their corruption they call music upon the mainstream world.

Through it all, Mindsuck will rock asses both on, and off stage. Though, there is a dark secret that one of the bands hold. They wish to take over the world through their music and make their band the only one in existence! Mindsuck must stop this from occuring!

Wait, what? Me trying to sound epic? Man, you crazy! *rim shot*

What? I do play the drummer. The overly dramatic one.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!