Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater Chronicles

Soul Eater Chronicles

a part of “Soul Eater Chronicles”, a fictional universe by Stellabellum.

Underneath Shibusen is a kishin, locked away by Shinigami-sama himself. But what if someone discovered the key to unlocking him? And what if you were the only person who could stop them? (needs female)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater Chronicles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Soul Eater Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Soul Eater Chronicles"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Soul Eater Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 236ink on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:16 pm

DIBS ON THE SCYTHE! Spirit is my favorite characted. I'll gladly be his son!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

236ink
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby infernwolf on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:17 pm

May i reserve the spot for Male weilder Number 2. Please.

infernwolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:29 pm

@236ink: Perhaps add a little more detail to your character? I'd like sentences, more description, and if you can a picture would be nice

EDIT: you will be competing for this character, I believe. I have another person who wants the position. It will all come down to which character I believe is the most creative/best built. I apologize for any inconvinience.

@internwolf: sure

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:14 am

may I reserve male tactician #2's weapon please?

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BR0K3N_4EVER on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:06 am

I would like to reserve male technician 1

BR0K3N_4EVER
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 am

Reserved for you two. make sure you get them up within 48 hours or the position will be re-opened.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:19 pm

erm, sorry for the trouble, but I re-thought this and I don't think I can be active, I'm in too many rps. So you can open the spot again.

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Fly-X on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:33 pm

can i reserve male technician 1's weapon plz :)

X-Fly-X
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:43 pm

sure thing

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby infernwolf on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:10 pm

So no one wants to be the crazy guys partner. Understandable.

infernwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Fly-X on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:11 pm

haha if my character gets accepted I think crazy guy and her will get on well. She's a bit of a spazz :P

X-Fly-X
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BR0K3N_4EVER on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:34 pm

And my character doesn't want anything to do with any of you all, isn't this turning out to be quite the dysfunctional family.

BR0K3N_4EVER
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:01 am

No joke...oh and I'm baaack! Heh, I humbly entered a charactter because my planned roleplay didn't fall through. So I have more than enough time for this one, sorry for the flake-ness. I hope my character is amicable enough. finding pics got fun

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:17 am

Both are accepted.

We now have the needed amount of characters! You may start posting. Most of the roleplay will take place out of school and on missions, but they go to the school often for jobs, confirmations, or Shinigami-sama.

I'll post later on today ^^

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby infernwolf on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:32 pm

I dont think my partners ever gonna post. She hasent been on sence she signed up for the website. Lame

infernwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:21 pm

If she doesn't post by tomorrow, I'll re-open the position.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:41 am

Haven't been on since I joined the website? I joined it a couple MONTHS ago, and excuse me but you were the one who took forever to post first, and even then the post you came up with was meager. No ideas, and poor working of your character's insane side, do you even know what it is to have madness? It doesn't equal bloodlust. I feel nothing from your writing, and so have been putting off posting. But I think I'll leave, someone else would suit your character better.

Everyone else's characters are superb though. I wish you well.

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Well.... I'm sorry it turned out like this.

The position will be re-opened. Sorry for the difficulties.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Fly-X on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:56 am

did this rp die? ;3;

X-Fly-X
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!