Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Gifts

+Elemental Gifts+

a part of “Elemental Gifts”, a fictional universe by Aurelier.

Twins from all different races are given powers of a single element that corresponds with their other half. What happens when they are all brought together to be trained by an old master of the arts?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Gifts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] +Elemental Gifts+

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:12 pm

I've only read the first two posts... but I have to say:

LOL STAR YOU'RE A VAMPIRE HATER IN THIS ONE!!!!! hahahahaha Hypocrit XP

And Vampires totally do throw the best parties!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:19 pm

The cabin is located somewhere deep in the woods. There will be a few training gronds nearby with different areas to accomodate each element. I still have to figure out how to work it out for Illusion and Reality. I'm thinking a room full of mirrors, but I'm still not sure.
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Haha yes. Chantelle is going to be a full on vampire hater! Should be interesting playing the good kid.
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:20 pm

I get enough of the "being the good kid" as Jaimie and he makes me want to vomit... He's been better lately because he doesn't run away from every freaking battle but still being good is so boring.... Sandi will be an interesting new character angle though... I'll write up my intro post eventually... just chilling for now!

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Aurelier says playing the good person sucks, but didn't want to give up her light powers. Hm.. Sandi... red hair/silver eyes ARE pretty cool. >_< Maybe I don't want Chantelle to be as good as I originally planned

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Everyone can just ignore my posts for now... they're only there as a time killer for me... basically the events leading up to discovering the twins.... because I'm not going to attack you guys when you're defenceless and confused... that's just cruel!

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:55 pm

I'm waiting on Horseygirl to post. We won't be following any specific order, but since it's the first post I think we should wait to make sure everyone's on board.

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Okay, we can continue from here and Horsey can catch up when she gets back.

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:22 pm

I'm the co-GM so don't think I was just randomly taking control of the old guy! Aurelier just wasn't available at the time to type out the old man's post so she had me do it.

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:19 pm

hmmm PM me when you guys need me to enter if I feel like it I might put up another irrelivant backround post.... I'm not feeling creative enough right now to do one so maybe later... just letting you know in case I completely stop checking this... it's just easier if I don't have to check this every day to see when I should make my entrance.... I'm still totally interested in being the evil character! I should probably go over evil plans with Auralier... >.> like what am I suposed to do when I do come in? XD

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:19 am

Did this die?

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Hey guys, I'm really sorry to say this, but I'm going to be dropping out. I really liked the idea and was really looking forward to roleplaying with you guys, but there hasn't been a post in two weeks. Its been almost a week since my above post, and no one has responded to that either, not even the GM. I'm going to assume the game died and withdraw my toon.

Aurelier, please PM me if you decide to pick this up again (and please pick this up again). :D I really liked the idea and got really attached to my toon.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!