Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crossing Paths with a Shinigami”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Crossing Paths with a Shinigami

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Crossing Paths with a Shinigami"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Crossing Paths with a Shinigami

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatsWithLife on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:59 pm

sounds fun ^_^ I'll be posting my pro soon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhatsWithLife
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:01 pm

thanks for taking an interest! :D

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatsWithLife on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:14 pm

he is up I think u'll like his power and loss lol

WhatsWithLife
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:19 pm

i like it. We now need some Humans. Any takers?

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatsWithLife on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:39 pm

I'm going to try to get a friend of mine to join

WhatsWithLife
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:42 am

can I pleasepleaseplease be a fifth dnx, I want to fight for shinigami
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S-Sixteen on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:46 pm

Submitted a character profile for two humans brokers/investigators~ Tell me is I need to change anything~

S-Sixteen
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:00 pm

@S-Sixteen - I saw that this morning and i just read it over and approved of them. I like them.

@Sabimaru - I believe there's one human spot left? I'm not sure but I'm allowing you the choice to be a human who wants to work for Shinigami? I never specified this, but Humans can become DNXperiments during the RP. I just wanted to start out with a few DNX, but during the RP human's can get infected if they are attacked by Shinigami.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatsWithLife on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:18 am

hey when will we start?

WhatsWithLife
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:58 am

From what Hirochi has told me he will be making the first post today.
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Hello, I just sent my character for approval, please tell me if and when it's gonna be on so I can start RPing in what seems to be a good story ^^
Bother me with stupid things only if you have a good, tamed humour ...

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Hey Hirochi, don't know if you wanna control whoever comes out to talk to Kenshi or if I should just control them.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:14 pm

I'm sorry everyone that I've killed the RP. I haven't had lots of time on my hands recently and I have no idea how to respond to Carmell's post (no offense) and I have nothing for X to say. :( I was kinda waiting for someone who could do something to post, but since no one's done so this RP is basically dead :( Sorry. I'm willing to revive it, but not now since I still have no material to post with, heh. If you are still interested in re-joining this RP please PM me saying you wish to join it, otherwise I'm going to assume this completely dead.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!