Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hope for the best; Expect the worst

Hope for the best; Expect the worst

a part of “Hope for the best; Expect the worst”, a fictional universe by Horseygirl.

They were thought to be heartless. Their own parents disowned them. And why? Because they saw someone lying helpless on the ground, and helped. Was it really their fault that the helpless men were demons?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hope for the best; Expect the worst”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Hope for the best; Expect the worst

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hope for the best; Expect the worst"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Hope for the best; Expect the worst

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:32 pm

May I reserve a girl?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:50 pm

done. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Just sent a character sheet:D
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Accepted. <3

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Thank you :)

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:51 pm

no prob. ;)
Now we just need guys.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:06 pm

I’m gonna make a guy, is that ok?? ;) i hope so.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:24 pm

sure! <3

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Ah! Horseygirl. Such an unpleasant separation we've suffered! I've not seen you in a long time.

If you don't mind; I've a few questions!

Before any of the others: Where does all of this take place? In a Mannor of some sort? It says household, but it must be a rather large household to accomidate 9 people...

Second: I was wondering if you had room for NOT an oh so elusive bachaelor. Don't get me wrong, I was concidering to option to fill one of the oh so desperately saught male role, but then I decided against it. If you answer these two questions posititvely, then I'll send you my character sheet privately, and we can debate of his belonging in this roleplay.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Hey vio!
This takes place in a large home, but not quiet a mansion.
You can have your character as elusive, or not elusive, as you want. ;)

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Annacky: I am in love with the guy you made!! <3

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:42 am

He's the first guy I've ever made, so I tried not to make him girly!!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:00 pm

KCristie_101 I love your character:D

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:15 pm

well, we only have one character left that we need, so I guess we can start!
Pairings!
Girl oneXBoy one, Girl twoXBoy two, ect. But because we have 5 girls and 4 boys, (and cause i'm evil) both girl 4 and 5 are going to fall in love with boy 4. ;D
Last edited by Horseygirl on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Lol my characters alwYs end up in a love triangle ;) oh and small warning: Kyle is completely oblivious to...everything. Someone has to tell him for him to figure out what's up (like me........)

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Just bril....falling in love with a gut that's isn't yet ..and 2 girls ..yey- note sarcasm-....what if we re not compatible? as in our characters

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KCristie_101 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:55 pm

lol! =3 thanks shadowkat...wow everyone's falling in love with a character....lemme go find one
Life is such a huge fucking joke >_>

KCristie_101
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KCristie_101 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:08 pm

....i had no idea this started already.....wow

KCristie_101
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!