Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Past Of Darklina

Past Of Darklina

a part of “Past Of Darklina”, a fictional universe by Annalysa Jones.

You May Know Of Darklina, But Do You Know Of It's Past?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Past Of Darklina”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Past Of Darklina

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:23 pm

if you still want to you can run two chariis WWL.
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:06 pm

since no one is reserving the Lord spots, i'm going to double up on characters and also play the Northern Lord. so i need someone to play the Southern Lord. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:08 pm

if you are going to play the Southern Lord, go read Lady Odette's [the Northern Lords] history first please, because her past has to do with the Southern Lord.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:10 am

I submitted Yrael earlier but wasn't feeling terribly creative at the time(thanks for accepting him anyway!).. So I fleshed it out a bit. Coming up with backstories is always the hardest part for me, so maybe I'll add one, and if I do I'll let you know, or I could just find out myself as the roleplay progresses. Great way to find out about characters, after you've already started playing them, hehe.
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:31 am

lol. coming up on how i want their personalities to be is hard for me, which is why i usually don't fill out most of the personality section. lol. and of course i accepted him! xD why wouldn't i? He is the Lord, i'll get beat if i don't. hahah. lol. and that is so true. Back stories are easy to come up with after playing the character for a while. And when i first saw the pictures you put i was like "WOAH!" i was not expecting long air. hahah. and you and me need to figure out why him and Lady Odette aren't together anymore. but not on the OOC, because it'll ruin the surprise for all the other RPlayers on this RP. xD

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Behold my shiny, shiningness of pure shinies which inhabits my post of utmost shiny
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:58 pm

lawls. nice entrance of your charii. hahah. and shiny shiny? sooo many shinys! xD

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:52 pm

Hehe, yeah, well the original Yrael picture was kind of a fluke, I found it by accident but thought it looked cool. Then my friend handed me an anime called Tactics. When you said you needed a Southern Lord I still had Tactics on the brain. I was deciding between this character and another one, the other one looks more like the original Yrael with shorter hair and all but this one is dressed more 'lordly', in my opinion.

My sister just compared both pictures, she says he gets girlier-looking as he gets older, so by the time he's, say, 1000, he'll be a woman.

Then there are the two Calcifer pictures, he's so awesome!

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:03 pm

buahahaha! natural sex change. xD oh thats funny, haha. i was gonna ask you which anime you got the pics from too, now i don't have to ask. hahah

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:46 pm

MissK left and abandoned Stevie. *eyes begin to water* Where's my other pet? I can probably pick her up though, if no one else does. Tactics was... an interesting anime, the character I'm using pictures of is really funny but there are two characters that I really can't stand (one of them is the wife of the character I'm using pictures of). Oh yeah, if you have Yahoo instant messenger we can get together and discuss Yrael and Odette's... disagreements, or use the pm system on this board.

*Contemplates natural sex changes and is weirded out*

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:13 pm

i know i noticed that i was like, dang, one less pet for Baam to annoy. xD ahh, i do so love RPlaying as Baam. hahah, anyways.... i like the pictures of the character xD and no, i don't have yahoo messenger, i am a gmail kind of girl. but no matter who i talk to i'm like the only person with gmail =_= but i can either add you on my gmail or we can message on here. :P

lol, well i didn't expect you to jump for joy at the idea. xD

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:06 pm

Can someone give me an estimated distance between the two lords' castles? I just don't want to god mod and arrive in 5 minutes when it's 5 days away

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:30 pm

okay, well depending on how your character travels or how fast he travels, it can take him from sunset to sunrise or from sunset to mid afternoon. or any manor in between those two time lapses.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:55 am

Does anyone think now would be a good time for Hero to arrive, or has it not been very long?

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:48 pm

he can either show up now or in a few more posts. either way, imma have Lady Odette be up in her chambers writing out things for the 'battle'

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Complain, complain, only Baam and Hero are around, complain.

Sorry, I'm hyper. :P

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:59 am

sorry sorry, i shall contact Yreal's other bitc-people and ask them when they are going to reply. >_> What, does Yreal not like being around Baam? fufufu.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:17 pm

It's OK, I'm just trying to think of something Baam and Yrael could do, maybe play Mah-Jong or Chess? Heh.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:20 am

or kill each other? fufufu. hmmmm~

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Well, they have no reason to hate each other yet, hehe but let me think of something that might make her mad... Hehe.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!