Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War of the Exiled

War of the Exiled

a part of “War of the Exiled”, a fictional universe by MasterWolfXeg.

DEAD

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War of the Exiled”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] War of the Exiled

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterWolfXeg on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "War of the Exiled"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasterWolfXeg
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] War of the Exiled

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterWolfXeg on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:55 pm

waiting for one more person to join to begin posting :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasterWolfXeg
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:21 pm

I guess I'd like to reserve the spot for the "Sword Magic".... But might you give a brief detail of that specific magic? My idea is like...you could control the form of weapons... Like, if I had a rapier, I could turn it into say....a dao, or a cutlass, or a scimitar....
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dsar on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Hey thanks MasterWolfXeg for accepting me i would of sent a reply to you sooner but i didnt realize i needed to get ten posts in xP

Dsar
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterWolfXeg on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:02 pm

Vio-Lance wrote:I guess I'd like to reserve the spot for the "Sword Magic".... But might you give a brief detail of that specific magic? My idea is like...you could control the form of weapons... Like, if I had a rapier, I could turn it into say....a dao, or a cutlass, or a scimitar....

It's kinda been taken...sorry...but yes, the nocturne magic ability is related to swords and all other blades

MasterWolfXeg
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:57 pm

what about the two that havent posted

ehmmm Dsar and rendition?

they active?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterWolfXeg on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:00 pm

TiMMMaY!!! wrote:what about the two that havent posted

ehmmm Dsar and rendition?

they active?

rendition has yet to post OR fix his character. if he refuses to do so, im afraid I'm going to have to drop his character.

MasterWolfXeg
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:36 pm

*yawn* im tired.. and sore.. but i have my post ready, just waiting for everyone else

or should i just say screw it and post anyway? assume that everyone comes and listens?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Jeez, I just can't find an idea for a post!
Curse you, writer's block...
Famous Last Words.

"I can do it..." "It's not poisonous..." "Let a PRO show you how it's done..." "No, no, let me get it..." "What could possibly go wrong?" "Well, at least it can't get any worse." "Of COURSE I can handle it!" "Just a little more..." "Just one more..." "How bad could it be?" "Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it..."

Smiley
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:15 am

yay for smiley lol

and wolf, any word from rendition?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:37 pm

prolly wont be on for a day or two, so wolf, you can control seeker if u need to.

EDIT: ok so im back, nothing much posted in rp, so ill post after after we're all a little further into the building, not too much to work with atm lol
Last edited by TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby epicninja42 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Erm... I submitted a character. Please let me know if I need to change anything.:)

epicninja42
Member for 13 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:18 pm

where u guys all disappear to?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!