Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tarantella  Restaurant

Tarantella Restaurant

a part of “Tarantella Restaurant”, a fictional universe by DivineRequiem.

The Tarantella is known as one of the finest restaurants in the rainy city of Portland, Maine. Known for it's cheerful and reliable staff and it's delicious food, the Tarantella is surely a place for people young and old to visit!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tarantella Restaurant”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Tarantella Restaurant

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Deffinately, I was like...did PerfectlyBroken just change her username and redo this haha
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Well Jay, I don't want to do a post after my other post, but you can put more. :)
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Ok, I was just making sure that you were ok with me sort of taking over your character a little :)

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:52 am

Seems like our GM has flown away like the butterfly she is...

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:15 am

I have not flown away! And I am accepting characters haha XD Im sorry Ive just been ridiculously busy guys! Ishall post and I will text Mark to post too>:D
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nutty~*Green Neko* on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Still grounded i think......but im at school till seven wanna help a guy out and give me a sum up? XD no deleting this time!
ImageAlix<3'sRain^^Image I wanna be the boy who he gives his jacket to, to wear & cuddles when it's cold.He'll be the one who comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, and whispers,"I Love You"

~Nutty~*Green Neko*
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nutty~*Green Neko* on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Can i just pretend like Peirce took a cat nap behind the bar counter thingy?

~Nutty~*Green Neko*
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:09 pm

XD...yes...XD

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nutty~*Green Neko* on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Awsome XD La La Land here i come!

~Nutty~*Green Neko*
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:26 am

Did Todd's singing drive everyone away from posting :^{

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:55 am

XD! No Ill text Mark to post and Liar told me he was planning on posting soon :) Then we can get things going again

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Good - I wanna flirt with Roxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:06 pm

XDLol! I will post soon haha after mark and Liar have :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:36 pm

If you dont mind me comeing in so late i would love to join
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:20 am

Sure :) Always love to have new characters haha

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:52 am

GOSH DARNIT MARK POST XD

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:37 pm

I'm sure Todd didn't sing that bad... :/

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:44 pm

No Todd was wonderful! Marks posting right now XD I spammed text messages to his ass XD

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Hey could you give me an overview of what has happened so I'm not totally lost? i would really appreciate it.

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:25 am

So basically breakfast time at the restuarant is already over. Todd(The Owners son) got into a little bit of a tussle when a customer insulted Roxy(My character) and ran to the back office where some slight drama went down. Other then that things have been relatively normal. It's lunchtime now so maybe your character is just coming in for her shift or maybe shes coming in to learn from one of the employees?

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!