Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Nightmarians

The Nightmarians

a part of “The Nightmarians”, a fictional universe by kellycat122.

The Nightmarians have been causing nightmares to become reality, now, it's up to 6 teenagers to enter their world and stop them.... (2 male character slots left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Nightmarians”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Nightmarians

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Thx, I thought of it last night, I just randomly though of Nightmares, then I came up with Nightmarians, and yeah.
Omg
You can't see me, me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree, tree?
I am unseen, seen, You can't see me cuz I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja~
Hey, what the heck? That's a freakin monkey not a ninja! Who planned this out?! Fine, I'll deal with it
Image I guess epic ninja awesomeness comes with epic cuteness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby samsmith428 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Hey everyone my profile says I've failed roleplays but, I haven't even began replying to any? Does that mean I am totally awful?
Meep, I'm new at all of this! Go easy on this poor soul!!!!!!!
-Sammi the poor naive soul!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

samsmith428
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:32 pm

No, it's just saying how many of your roleplays people haven't started posting on yet.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby samsmith428 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Oh, okay! Thanks, I really have no idea what I am doing. Ha ha =D

samsmith428
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OminousTicking on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:30 pm

I find it odd that the only male chaacter here is a dangerous psychopath. Byt then again...
Yes, I am obsessed with time. Why do you ask?

OminousTicking
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:37 am

Is shadows okay as a power?
[url][/url]

Credits to Myth for the awesome sig ^^

darkengel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:14 pm

sure darkengel.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OminousTicking on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Is it okay if I submit a second character?

OminousTicking
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duchess-Zombie on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:13 pm

would I be able to submit another character?? I'll make him a guy :)
There isn't a place on earth you can hide

Duchess-Zombie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Yeah you guys are allowed to make up to two characters

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OminousTicking on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:38 pm

So I think it's been established that, while the female Nightmarians just change clothing and coloration, the males become horrific, nightmarish freaks of nature.

OminousTicking
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:23 am

I've submitted a Nightmarian.
I'm going for Nr. 3 ;D
Please tell me if I have to edit anything about it.
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:12 pm

We can start posting now, even though we don't have all the characters, others can join during the roleplay.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:08 am

Ok, I've written the first post ^^
Feel free to blame my sadistic sides, but I rather enjoy putting fictive people into missery... o.O
But surely, you other Nightmarians will be just as gruesome.
Or maybe worse...

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eruthan on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:51 am

kellycat122 wrote:We can start posting now, even though we don't have all the characters, others can join during the roleplay.

Trying to figure out what to put in my first post. As a dreamer, should Medan go through the same door as your character did? 0o
"If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death. "

Eruthan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eruthan on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:51 am

Trying to figure out what to put in my first post. As a dreamer, should Medan go through the same door as Shinku?**
(("Your Character" = Shinku :P))

Eruthan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Yeah all the dreamers have to go through the door at the beginning of the roleplay to get to Celen.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eruthan on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:41 pm

I posted my first post. Lemme know if I did anything wrong~

Eruthan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Perfect xD
I think Michael is in for a nasty surprise :)
Loads of real world people entering his castle, while he's dancing around singing... at least he wasn't taking a bath in a pond or something :3
But surely J.J can come visit too, else this might turn into a bloody battle soon :/

PS. I simply LOVE the blind guy with a bow thing ^^ sounds like Hoeder from nordic mythology.
A blind god, who shot his brother Balder with an arrow, killing him :s
Super well thought ^^ . . . Now let's RP!!!

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eruthan on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Not exactly sure when my next post is supposed to be, so I suppose I will wait for an opening. ^^

Eruthan
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!