Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Toy Shop

The Toy Shop

a part of “The Toy Shop”, a fictional universe by BloodyMummy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Toy Shop”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Toy Shop

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:04 pm

Ok, should the humans wait to post until later? just wonderin.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Yeah Human don't post till I tell you too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:26 pm

kk :) can't wait, this is gonna be great :D :D :D

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Once our character knocks on your door, thats when you post. in the mean time, enjoy watching them mutilate the shopkeeper.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:45 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah ok :) well, actually, I was thinking of her being in her blue Ford Bronco (she calls it Bruce) in a random parking lot listening to really loud music with the windows down when he finds her if thats all right with you?

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Also, I have a track meet tomorrow (GO PALMYRA) and I won't be back until probably around 630, 530 at the earliest, so try to drag on the mutilation as best as you can till I get back :) see ya. Oh! and if you do get to the part that she's in, Zira is listening to Raise your Glass and singing really loud, but she is a really good singer, and her hair is up in a messy bun and she is wearing the outfit with the hat on her profile (minus the hat) , which is what she wears most of the time. See ya :) :D

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:42 pm

An update: My track team won girls won 90 to 6 and boys won 80 to 20
I got second place in the two races that I was in :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Wow, so cool X3

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:34 pm

awezz thanks :D

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoomingKittyX on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:05 pm

/I might not be on all night and morning, if you look on the weather, you can see Georgis's getting pounded be supercells D:

BoomingKittyX
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:27 pm

yikes D: that doesn't sound fun. Well, good luck, with the weather.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:13 am

Sorry to hear about the weather, but its not looking to hot here in Northern Ohio. We literally had a tornado while I was at school, luckily it moved away.

Lol, BLOOMING, I LOVE LENARD!

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:28 am

Yeah, we had tornadoes, too here in Pennsylvania, and my school got cancelled because of weather damage

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 am

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:43 pm

You guys too? I live in Georgia also, me and my mom stayed up until 2 am. We had funnels where we were, but none of the forming tornado touch the ground. D:
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:23 pm

I live in Florida, so nothings been happening here. As far as I know, anyway.

I used to live in Oklahoma so....yeah....tornados suck.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Haha, Yeah Tomarrow (Friday the 29th) Is my 14th Birthday :)

And Mirror, I loved those. :)

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:58 pm

ooh! Happy birthday! and YAY!! my favorite one is the second one (on the beach) and the third one (with the umbrella) :D I think they're cuuuute :D

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:00 pm

hey, I don't want to seem impatient or anything, but when is the mutilating gonna be over cause I'm like really anxious to post. haha, sorry. :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Me too. :3

Happy birthday!

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!