Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Tales of the Haraku Family

The tales of the Haraku Family

a part of “The Tales of the Haraku Family”, a fictional universe by cat847.

The Haraku Family is a mysterious family that was been living in the same house for centuries. No one knows who they really are, but now villagers are wanting to figure out...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tales of the Haraku Family”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The tales of the Haraku Family

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The tales of the Haraku Family"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cat847
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The tales of the Haraku Family

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:57 pm

my i resrve The Fourth Haraku Child and or the Twins?
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whitewidøw on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:14 pm

I would like to reserve a spot for the seventh Haraku child.

whitewidøw
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Emily you can reserve either the Fourth Haraku Child or the Twins, not both though. And sure Whitewidow.

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:25 pm

No one can play two of the Haraku Children, but they can play one Haraku Child and a villager.

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:25 am

May I reserve one of the twins? :D
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darccannan on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Can I be the the 13 year old male please? I shall apply I at once

Darccannan
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:48 pm

I'll take the second twin. My favorite type of character to write fits nicly as the opposite of the current one :D

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Okay :) May I play one of the twins then?

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:59 pm

Ok one of the twins has already been taken, and two people want the second one, so I'm just going to do whoever submits their character first

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:07 pm

i made my charry i hope it's okay.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:02 am

Hi, can I take the forth Haraku child? I have a great idea for her.
"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look, when considering violence?"

“Now...if you trust in yourself...and believe in your dreams...and follow your star...you’ll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren’t so lazy.”

“They always gives me bath salts. And bath soap and bubble bath and herbal bath lumps and tons of bath stuff and I can’t think why, ‘cos it’s not as if I hardly ever has a bath. You’d think they’d take the hint, wouldn’t you?”

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sun May 01, 2011 11:01 am

So when are we starting?

I am willing to also take on the role of a couple of villagers if needs be. I'm not sure if that's what is holding us up
Last edited by Lullyn on Mon May 02, 2011 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Mon May 02, 2011 3:17 am

I would also like to know when we are starting =P

Also are the charas going to be updated?

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Fri May 06, 2011 12:33 am

Hey guys,

If we get started, can someone PM me?

Please and Thank you!

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sun May 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Um when are we gunna start? Can I at least know if I got the part? o.o? I really hope I did 'cuz this rp looks really cool. Please pm me if I got the part and when we are starting.
Thank you! ^-^

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huyana on Sat May 28, 2011 5:15 pm

May I reserve?. The Sixth Haraku Child (male) ?

Huyana
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!