Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Past Of Darklina

Past Of Darklina

a part of “Past Of Darklina”, a fictional universe by Annalysa Jones.

You May Know Of Darklina, But Do You Know Of It's Past?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Past Of Darklina”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Past Of Darklina

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:55 am

fufufu, i have a feeling this is going to be interesting. :P
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:09 am

If I delve too much into your past, you'll get angry, and if I try to use you as a test subject for experiments on Odette's followers, you'll hate me. *evil grin*
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:41 pm

dun, dun, dun, i love the way you think!

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:38 pm

*insert dramatic entrance here*

Sorry I didn't warn you guys about this but I have been on vacation for the last week and I am settling back in so I will make a post soon.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Well, welcome back!

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Thu May 05, 2011 1:57 am

I'm waiting for Hero to come back, I'm not good at small talk so neither is Yrael, hehe.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat May 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Do you guys know how annoying viruses are, well my computer had to wipe it's entire memory and now I have to start everything all over again. Now my whole family's mad at me and I'm really about to just breakdown and cry. But I'm better than them and I'll just push through it and get a post up if this is still running.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sun May 08, 2011 11:10 am

Ooh, that sucks, I'm sorry to hear it! I don't how long this roleplay is going to hold up, the only people still posting seem to be you, me, and Annalysa...

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue May 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Yes, i noticed this, i quite like this RPlay though, if you guys do to, would you mind if i remade it?

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Wed May 11, 2011 8:36 am

I've been waiting for angelwolfchild, but she doesn't come on much anymore. Yeah, I would like for you to redo it, and can I still keep Rass? I'm going to give her a new name and such, but I was planning on keeping her orignal profile, if that's okay?
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Wed May 11, 2011 6:24 pm

yes, that's fine. When i remake it i'll send PMs to the people who want spots from here ^^

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!