Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Demon Signs: Banned From Hell

The Demon Signs: Banned From Hell

a part of “The Demon Signs: Banned From Hell”, a fictional universe by cat847.

Banned from Hell, not accepted in Heaven, 5 demons have to regain their honor in the underworld that we call Hell, but in order to do that... they have to..... (cliff hanger~) (1 male slot left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Demon Signs: Banned From Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Demon Signs: Banned From Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erebus-Sky on Sun May 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Okay. I finally finished my character, I hope she's alright. And If you want I'll take the final male angel part. Might be fun to change it up a little. If not that's fine if someone else wants to take it. Just throwing it out there. o_o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erebus-Sky
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sun May 22, 2011 7:54 pm

TheSilverProject wrote:I was reading over new charaters and noticed something that (though expected amongst demons) I though was interesting about Malkor Barlog...

1.) I'm pretty sure his "demon form" is the monster which birthed Gandalf the White in the Lord of the Rings (I know way to much for my own good).

2.) We are almost exact opposites!
a.) I'm a "water creature," he's a fire creature.
b.) My Dislike: Fire, His: Water
c.) My Phobia: Burning Alive, His: Drowning
d.) He supposedly has anger issues, I have issues with Depression.
e.) I almost accepted death (by suicide... twice), he's almost accepted life.
f.) Uh... I'm short.

1.)I don't claim the guy is completely original, and the Balrog thing was pretty obvious considering considering thats where I got the name. Also his first name is based off of the Dark Lord Malkor from J.R.R. Tolkein's Simerilion (I think thats how you spell it) the precurser to The Lord of the Rings. So yeah, I just decided to be lazy on that one.

2.) I admit I was sorta going for opposites to make things interesting if they ever met, though some of things you listed were actually unintentional O_o.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun May 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Lol @ Iron and Silver!!
BTW, I'm done with my charry

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun May 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Oh god, I have a feeling Hariquin and Cherry won't get along, with the whole hatred/love for fluffy things... XD

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Sun May 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Iron...

1.) I actually found it quite amusing (I love those movies), and I'm sorry if I offended you.

2.) Just because they're unintentional doesn't mean they're not prevalent! :)

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sun May 22, 2011 8:59 pm

lol, with these "conflicting personlities" its a good sign that things won't get boring.

@Silver,
No offence taken, I just wish I could have come up with something better :P

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Sun May 22, 2011 9:03 pm

I should really start working on my character..
but i wasnt feeling well today ><
i'll have him up tomorrow hopefully.
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Sun May 22, 2011 9:30 pm

IronPhoenix wrote:lol, with these "conflicting personlities" its a good sign that things won't get boring.

@Silver,
No offence taken, I just wish I could have come up with something better :P

Yeah, it will be very interesting. And your character is just fine (after all, the fact that he's an Earthbound demon is interesting enough!).

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Sun May 22, 2011 9:43 pm

I'm very curious as to the "pairing" of the signs...?

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sun May 22, 2011 10:02 pm

I know this is off topic, but yesterday I half expected this to happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIY41LrvMFQ

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Mon May 23, 2011 11:20 am

I'm pretty sure the "pairings" won't be made until the rest of the demons are posted.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erebus-Sky on Tue May 24, 2011 9:41 am

OKAY! It seems we have an equal ammount of demons and humans? Why don't we start? And those whom haven't posted charactesr yet end up with the other? I'd like to see this started because it seems a lack of posting has been happening. Maybe I'm just abad luck charm or something? D:
Or we can message the people that have yet to actually make a character when they wanted a spot? Just wanting to get this started up sometime.

Erebus-Sky
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Tue May 31, 2011 10:32 pm

Sorry guys that I didn't have enough time to work on this roleplay, if you still want to do it, go here (I restarted it): roleplay/the-demon-signs-banned-from-hell-restarted/

cat847
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!