Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Signs of Fate: The Dream Begins

Signs of Fate: The Dream Begins

a part of “Signs of Fate: The Dream Begins”, a fictional universe by X64.

"Fate does not decide your destiny, but merely places the pieces." {More info inside}[CLOSED]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Signs of Fate: The Dream Begins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Signs of Fate: The Dream Begins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Tue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm

@thecrazyfrenchlady: >.< I'm sorry I woulda interacted with Ari more, but I didn't know how.....There will be moar interactions! Dx

Also....I'm sorry if I'm being rude by asking, but are you actually french? And, well, crazy?

:/ I really don't mean to be rude by asking that, it's just....every time I see your username, I think of France, from Hetalia. And I wonder, ya know?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say that all French people are crazy and may or may not have a rape face, I'm just wondering if it's an obscure Hetalia reference. >.<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Tue May 17, 2011 6:55 pm

No problemo! :D Hana and Lain haven't had much "screen" time, as it were, so I figured I'd toss them into the action -- Hana is an intellectual, so that is the exact sort of things she'd have something to say about. xD;

<3
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thecrazyfrenchlady on Tue May 17, 2011 7:01 pm

@ X64, lol, yes i am French...crazy..hmmm...couldn't say, and rape face, double thumbs up, lol.
@ Strawberry, lol, yeah i hoped someone would react to that, i think Hana and Ari might get along.
Image Imageǝlƃuɐ ʍǝu ɐ ɯoɹɟ sıɥʇ ʇɐ ƃuıʞool sı The.Crazy.FRENCH..Lady

thecrazyfrenchlady
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Tue May 17, 2011 7:09 pm

That's cool! lol, rape face.....I think candlejack's got the best rape face, next to France.

What, did you think I was gunna get kidnapped or something? That's just bullsh

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue May 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Who? Her? Crazy? Pashaw, who isn't crazy.

And who is this Candlejack you speak of? He sounds lik
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thecrazyfrenchlady on Tue May 17, 2011 7:38 pm

crazy? mwah? but ov corse, honhonhon. XD

thecrazyfrenchlady
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue May 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Please excuse Akemi's...rudeness. With the whole 'bitch' thing, she is...well she can be a purple bitch. DX
Any who, I just tossed Akemi out to investigate the mansion. I thought everyone would follow fate, so I just had her do something different. However, interaction is available with her. So don't be shy, she won't bite...much.

Candle Jack ._. He isn't as bad as slender man...he torments you. CONSTANTLY.
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Tue May 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Not if you give him $20....

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed May 18, 2011 12:37 am

Oh ho ho ho!

It's funny because it's in her signature. Clever girl.

Also, speaking of slender man~

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/i ... n_2926.png

I've kept it in link format to conserve the sanity of our viewers.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Fri May 20, 2011 2:18 am

I'm sorry I haven't posted! I've been so busy (and so tired Dx.)
What have I missed? Can I have like..a summary XD?

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Fri May 20, 2011 9:38 am

Sure! If I miss anything please fill it in guys.
Alright so, basically...Fate announce the purpose of everyone's sign. Their powers and all, she also spoke of with proper training that they will be able to do more.

After speaking Akino i believe ran out in rage, Fate also announce before hand that they would be fighting in a war of some kind. ( With Destiny I presume.) Not everyone is liking the idea, but she said that their families will be safe.
" I Hope mine suffer..." Akemi....Shut up.

Then she took her leave, and if they wish...anyone who could conceal their rage could follow her. Or explore the mansion, I believe Rin,Ari, and Hana are following Fate. ( Maybe more, can't recall.)
Akemi is staring out a window of the mansion, awaiting interaction. So far that's it, I think X64 may be awaiting everyone to post a little. Get some interaction with everyone before moving the story along. I know JustQuit hasn't posted much, probably because of the computer issue.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Fri May 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Quite right, Pizza. I don't see anything left out from the summary, other than Alex is following Hana and Ari.

It's true, I'm waiting a bit so that everybody gets a chance to post before moving on. Thinking on it, maybe I should have said so earlier...

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Sat May 21, 2011 7:19 am

Hey everyone. Wanted to let you all know that I'm in Chicago for the weekend, so I don't have access to my laptop for a reply. I'll try to get one up via phone , but I make no promises. Sorry, and I will be able to reply by Tuesday at the latest.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun May 22, 2011 12:34 am

Right, I haven't been here that often because graduated yesterday. Done with high school and now I'm college bound. I'm still not sure if I can post anything else as is besides, "Yup."

As of now however, I've got to go streaking wearing only my diploma.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erebus-Sky on Sun May 22, 2011 11:40 am

I'm also sort of waiting for everyone to post before I do. But now that strawberry is gone, it's also better for me to wait so the post doesn't get lost in the rest of them.

@Talismin and your graduation seems a lot more interesting than mine. Congratulations... I think.

Erebus-Sky
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sun May 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Alrighty then. To give everybody the best possible chance to post, I will wait 'till tuesday to continue.

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Sun May 22, 2011 6:03 pm

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm back in town, but I'm cool waiting however long we should wait for more posts. I will definitely be waiting for a reply from Talisman, thecrazyfrenchlady, and Erebus-Sky before posting again. :)

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thecrazyfrenchlady on Sun May 22, 2011 9:58 pm

did everyone go out of town or something?

thecrazyfrenchlady
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erebus-Sky on Mon May 23, 2011 12:27 pm

I have no idea where everyone went. I'm pondering jus t saying we should keep posting or message these people, it's been tow days wait and I'd rather not see this one become dead. I'm not sure who hasn't been posting, but I was trying to wait to see who hadn't or might post within the waiting time.

I'm not sure if I should just post and keep going, or wait for those who haven't posted to post.

Erebus-Sky
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon May 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Hm, it could be that they've been waiting for Fate to post. I'm going to go ahead and post early and see what happens.

X64
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!