Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon Trainer School

Pokemon Trainer School

a part of “Pokemon Trainer School”, a fictional universe by Monochrome.

You've heard of Pokemon Trainers, right? After a few unnamed heroes came along, Team Rocket, Team Plasma, Team Dim Sun, The Go-Rock Squad, Team Galactic and the Pokemon Pinchers all came to their end, and the World of Pokemon is safe. Or so we thought.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon Trainer School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pokemon Trainer School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun May 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Guys, don't bother with permission. Just submit your characters and when Annaky gets back she can approve them or not. It's silly to wait for her permission, which will take a few days, and then get it and submit a character only to wait several more days 'cuz she's slow. -_-'
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun May 29, 2011 3:20 pm

I already submitted my character Animality, I guess she just hasn't been on or something. I think Ree might like Raid, if you want to take a look at him, he's on my page towards the bottom.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun May 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Sneakyrio wrote:I already submitted my character Animality, I guess she just hasn't been on or something. I think Ree might like Raid, if you want to take a look at him, he's on my page towards the bottom.

She'll like just about anyone who respects TeamRocket/Giovanni. xD
Where's the image from? Very cool. It looks familiar. '__'

Some things to note though:
- Rather than inventing a "Thiefball", you could give him a Snag Machine. It's a device from Pokemon Colosseum that attaches to your arm and allows any normal type of Ball to steal Pokemon, once properly weakened. Look it up if you need to. My character used one for a time when Giovanni gave her one for a mission. c:
- Umbreon doesn't evolve with a Moon Stone, it evolves via happiness at night. i.e. Raid's Luna needed to become very attached to him before evolving at night.
/geek. >_>

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun May 29, 2011 3:57 pm

@Animality It's Hei in his Black Reaper costume from Darker Than Black. I just recently remebered that and I haven't changed it yet, about the Umbreon. His pokemon do have a very strong bond with him so it's understandable, and they only really did stuff at night, so it still makes sense. I just remembered the moon with Umbreon and moon=night and I thought it had to do with a moon stone, I'll change it now.

I thought about giving him a snag machine, but they're too vibrant and flashy for Raid to use. Use is very subtle and quiet, he doesn't like to stand out. Oh, also, the Thiefballs are actually the next gen in snag machine. From an armed vending machine, to gauntlet converter, to now just balls. He also didn't invent them. He just bought them.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun May 29, 2011 4:00 pm

I'd imagine there are not-blue-and orange Snag Machine models. xD Ree's was a custom Rocket model, black and red. Raid could find an all black one I bet~ And I didn't mean that he invented it, I meant that you did, lol.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sun May 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Alright I submited a new Team Victory Leader.
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Sun May 29, 2011 4:59 pm

Okay~ Finally made a post, hope it's alright...
"You'll have to be a little more specific --- A lot of things are my fault."

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun May 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Oh......awkward. Anyway, I know there are different colored ones but i was talking about the size and shape of it. Big ass pauldron with a big ass guantlet thing.........Yeah just because you seem kind of adamant on this, I'm going o give him a custom snag machine, all black and more compact.......I made a rhyme.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun May 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Oh. o3o I guess. I never felt like it's that big.
Okay. '__'
/geekgeekgeek

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun May 29, 2011 7:10 pm

It's not because your being pushy or anything, it's just that your making all kinds of sense. So ithought it would be a good idea. I am in fact, thanking you. So, Thank you.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Sun May 29, 2011 11:31 pm

I'd love to reply as soon as possible but only a handful of trainers have replied...

I have to ask, for anyone that hasn't but is planning on still posting raise your hand please? Otherwise I would like to get the next class ready.
~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Mon May 30, 2011 9:54 am

I'm still here! Don't worry! And no one has answered my question: How many moves can a Pokemon learn? 4 or any number?
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Mon May 30, 2011 12:17 pm

I'd go with any number. In a Pokemon roleplay that's kind of more realistic, so long as you don't pump them full of Hyper Beam and Thunder and Fire Blast and all sorts of uber powerful moves, or moves that said Pokemon simply can't learn, like a Scyther knowing Surf or something. o_o
But a final decision is up to Annaky. ~3~'

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon May 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Well, I'd have to say that there isn't a limit, just keep it real. Yes, some pokemon can't learn certain moves (Have you ever seen a Groudon use waterfall?), but don't give all your TMs and HMs to one pokemon. Consider the pokemon and decide in you head how many moves it can use. And sorry, haven't posted on the OOC for a while; had to babysit nextdoor's kids. Cute, but they wear you out.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Tue May 31, 2011 11:51 am

okay, thanks, I just wanted to make sure so I can plan the team. Right now, I'm trying to give Nidorina as many moves as possible while being realistic. Remember, she will be breed, so some of the moves you would find on the breeded section on bulbapedia will be used (supersonic and counter).

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Tue May 31, 2011 7:33 pm

Ok being the leader of Team Victory and now having the power to send some people out... I have no idea what to do without messing anything up. I think we might wanna wait until most of the classes have gone through? I don't know, any suggestions?

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Tue May 31, 2011 8:33 pm

Brantley92 wrote:Ok being the leader of Team Victory and now having the power to send some people out... I have no idea what to do without messing anything up. I think we might wanna wait until most of the classes have gone through? I don't know, any suggestions?

Something you probably should have considered before taking up the position... as an antagonist it is literally your job to mess things up. -_o

Team Victory's goal is to destroy Pokemon, but as with any criminal organization they should apply a variety of tactics to achieve this, including precautions so as not to get caught. Being a more intelligent organization, they should probably employ such things as super-spy-ninja-esque thievery, or for a bolder approach taking an important building/person hostage.
My personal suggestion is to send Ree off to do something big and attention-getting, so that it immediately pops up in the news and the Trainer School can get involved ASAP. i.e. creating a hostage situation or blowing something up. :Db Don't forget to read my post; you can disregard Edward's name and replace it with your character's though, lol.

But yeah, take some creative liberty and come up with something villainous to do~

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Tue May 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Ok thanks. I just wan't sure how to get started, but I get it now. Thanks again I'll think of something then post it soon.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue May 31, 2011 8:55 pm

@ Brantley92 Yeah, and while Ree is making a big display, you could send Raid to steal something very heavily guarded and essential to the plan. He is sort of the super shadow spy guy. Useing Ree's mission as a spear-point for your plan as well as a distraction for Raid. Or something like that. It all sounds very mastermindy, but these are just suggestions.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Tue May 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Sneakyrio wrote:@ Brantley92 Yeah, and while Ree is making a big display, you could send Raid to steal something very heavily guarded and essential to the plan. He is sort of the super shadow spy guy. Useing Ree's mission as a spear-point for your plan as well as a distraction for Raid. Or something like that. It all sounds very mastermindy, but these are just suggestions.

Awesome idea! Ree carries out one half of the mission and makes a big show to keep everyone's attention while Raid goes behind the scenes for some kind of heist. :D Mastermind-y indeed~

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!