Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon Trainer School

Pokemon Trainer School

a part of “Pokemon Trainer School”, a fictional universe by Monochrome.

You've heard of Pokemon Trainers, right? After a few unnamed heroes came along, Team Rocket, Team Plasma, Team Dim Sun, The Go-Rock Squad, Team Galactic and the Pokemon Pinchers all came to their end, and the World of Pokemon is safe. Or so we thought.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon Trainer School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Pokemon Trainer School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue May 24, 2011 3:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pokemon Trainer School"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Pokemon Trainer School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue May 24, 2011 4:16 pm

May I reserve the Female Hero 2 slot?
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue May 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Sure! How is the One Piece RP going?

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue May 24, 2011 4:29 pm

It was pretty slow do to some RPers being not active, but thise are moving again. If things get like they were beofre, this time I'll kick some RPers out. I'm also thinking about starting another RP based on the manga/anime Fairy Tail. But I'm thinking to wait since I'm already a GM in two active RPs, but I want to do it sooooo bad >.< Have you heard of Fairy Tail or read/watched it?

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Tue May 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Hey hey! I'm hoping to join this rp as one of the teachers. ^^

Alsoooooo. To Rav: Fairy Tale is aweeesome. Only manga though for me.
~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue May 24, 2011 4:43 pm

I was wondering if I could reserve a male her role. I have been looking for a pokemon rp ever since I joined this sight.

@Ravelin I'm already working on Jackson and Koji posts, they will be up soon.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue May 24, 2011 4:50 pm

@RedRaine: Yes, the manga IS A LOT FREAKIN' BETTER than the anime. I just don't like those magic circles and "preparing magic" scenes, they just take too much time. But one good thing is there is no stupid fillers in the anime unlike Bleach. Fairy Tail and One Piece are my two favorite long series animes, Bleach and Naruto kinda got old even in the manga, and I noticed there aren't all that many Fairy Tail RPs. So I was thinking about making one.

@Sneakyrio: The good to hear! Can't wait to read and reply to them. :)

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Tue May 24, 2011 4:55 pm

@Rav

*nod**nod* True that Ravelin. The very idea of 'preparing magic' goes against everything Fairy Tale stands for: passion, strength and unerring determinism. With such a passionate kind of message things should be strong, in-the-moment, type of events but the anime just pads that all out with preparation in stuff because the chapters are strong, fast and feels like they rush by. It's literally trying to extend a 10 minute story to 30. It's hell.

If you do make a Fairy Tail one definitely ring me up! I'd love to join!

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue May 24, 2011 5:10 pm

If there's a spot left for it, may I also be a Male hero?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Tue May 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Edit: Aww poo, someone beat me to it >.<
" If I lay here would you lie here with me, and forget the world?"
"I'm just me, and no one else."

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue May 24, 2011 5:12 pm

@RedRaine: Fairy Tail mages DESTORY buildings by accient because they get so fight happy- especially Natsu. I hate Lucky's summoning preparing magic scene the most, to me it just looks stupid and point less. They could fit two episode in one if they cut those stupid scenes, and have the chance to draw less things if they remove those blasted magic circles.

I'll probably make it tomorrow, I already created a Mage type list and everything in case I wanted to do it. Which is probably one of the many reason why I kinda want to hurry up and make the RP. Of course, there's going to be a few missing types because either they hadn't been named in the manga yet or they are too powerful type to have in the RP.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue May 24, 2011 5:26 pm

I just submited my Female Hero 2 character sheet ^_^

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Tue May 24, 2011 5:36 pm

I submitted a male friend :D. I have trouble putting in pictures though :(
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Tue May 24, 2011 6:04 pm

could I reserve a male hero?

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Tue May 24, 2011 6:36 pm

I've always found the idea of reserving slots... Odd. If you want the role as much as you say you do why not just make it faster? If you want it... work. And if it doesn't work out you could always just edit the char a bit for a different role.

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular. Just the idea of reserving.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue May 24, 2011 6:57 pm

So, we are supposed to only have one pokemon right? Just the starter from where we are from, right?

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue May 24, 2011 7:12 pm

That's what I was guessing. I *thinking* you can only choose from one of the starter pokemon from whatever region you're from.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Tue May 24, 2011 8:20 pm

could i please reserve team victory leader 2???

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Tue May 24, 2011 8:27 pm

I've submitted a character pending approval

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Tue May 24, 2011 8:51 pm

I've submitted a Team Victory Leader 2 already, Belle. You can still go for it if you like, though - it's up to Annaky, after all.
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!