Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Unrequited Destiny

Unrequited Destiny

a part of “Unrequited Destiny”, a fictional universe by Shavnia_Velmount.

[CLOSED]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Unrequited Destiny”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Unrequited Destiny

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue May 24, 2011 9:16 pm

One can't help noticing a lot of our GM's imagery consists of tying up and whipping - is this a cause for concern or celebration? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Thu May 26, 2011 11:51 am

A bit of a late post as I try to post weekly till I have more than NPC's to interact with. BUT for anyone truly interested in the story I have been rolling with Gorred, it will be up momentaraly. Thanks for waiting.

Its not the how good the background is.
Its not how good the description is.
Its the visualization that people feel from the story.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Futal_Rage
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri May 27, 2011 12:26 am

Hmm....Valor we need another post my dear. Futal I will be going over the roleplay later today while I'm at work and will possibly be creating a NPC for to interact with your character. But by all means please post soon.
Rin.....where are you??

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Fri May 27, 2011 2:22 am

Oh, I didn't know whether to post now or wait for Adelphie to post as well seeing as her character is still in the room...
I didn't wanna hog the posting scene haha :')
But if that's what you want, I'll write one up when I get home from college.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Fri May 27, 2011 7:05 am

And where are you, Adelphie???

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri May 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Must I coax everyone out, no being shy people

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphie on Fri May 27, 2011 7:20 pm

I am so terribly sorry. My ex took my lap top so I was unable to get online. I am removing my character from immediate action so I do not delay the storyline further. I apologize again and I am so dissapointed I cannot continue. I love you all. xoxo email me anytime adelphie2sibley@gmail.com <3 speak as soon as I can. I will always be watching from the woodlands. ;)
"You think I'm crazy? I'll give you crazy! I got yo Crazy!"

Adelphie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri May 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Is very saddened by this, but this must continue. If anyone knows of a female who can pick up where she left off let me know or ask them.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Sat May 28, 2011 7:54 am

sorry guys I found out I was getting evicted by my best friiend when I made my post about posting. I'll post as soon as I can guys sorry

Futal_Rage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sat May 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Well anyone else have dampening news to add?

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Sun May 29, 2011 7:56 am

I'm still here if that's any help.

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Sun May 29, 2011 8:42 am

I still here but the last person I talked to never responded *sighs* Anybody know what happened to Valatar anyway.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadeYuka on Sun May 29, 2011 11:09 am

RinlovesSesshoumaru wrote:I still here but the last person I talked to never responded *sighs* Anybody know what happened to Valatar anyway.

I'm still here! I thought I posted. XD

ShadeYuka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Mon May 30, 2011 11:10 am

Sorry I see it now LOL.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphie on Mon May 30, 2011 2:31 pm

I do not plan on being gone forever I just didn't want to delay the story line as I would be frustrated if a main character just suddenly stopped posting and it killed the story. I am hoping emphasis on hoping to have my certification to be an RDA (registered dental assistant) within the next month which will substantially increase my monthly income. That way I may be able to afford some internet at my apartment and continue my character at a later date. Keep your fingers crossed! and Keep writing. I dont want to see this one die, there are far too many good characters and the GM is wonderful! Not to mention a pretty fantastically thought out story line as to where the story is supposed to be heading. You don't find many of those on here now a days and I have been here a loooong time. hugs and kisses to all of you. <3 speak soon.

Adelphie
Ira Malus

Adelphie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Mon May 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Is still awaiting these ghost posts I've heard so much about

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue May 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Well, Secru posted, and he's "The Ghost" (ducks)

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:36 pm

I need one more post from ShadeYuka and we can leave this blessed hut :P

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadeYuka on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:57 am

Well, I posted. Hopefully it isn't confusing (I had to edit it after I posted.)

ShadeYuka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:26 pm

~tackles ShadeYuka~ Ima need you to stay put for a bit mr.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!