Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Unrequited Destiny

Unrequited Destiny

a part of “Unrequited Destiny”, a fictional universe by Shavnia_Velmount.

[CLOSED]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Unrequited Destiny”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Unrequited Destiny

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Thu May 19, 2011 2:25 pm

I would if my last post didn't seemingly kill the role play lol. All jokes aside I tend to post once a cycle has gone through with everyone else, mainly because I'm no where near everyone at the moment. CURSE YOU ANTAGONIST character I role play!

Its not the how good the background is.
Its not how good the description is.
Its the visualization that people feel from the story.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Futal_Rage
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri May 20, 2011 12:34 am

@Futal-why you shaking the shit outta zelda o.O?
@Rin-Woosfraba ^.^
Once Alan is back the ball will roll again, but he's going to get a swift kick in the butt and a boot to the head for being gone so long

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Fri May 20, 2011 10:34 am

Because the facepalming one I have was to long to put into my avi.

Futal_Rage
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Fri May 20, 2011 9:44 pm

> Once Alan is back the ball will roll again, but he's going to get a swift kick in the butt and a boot to the head for being gone so long

OOh yes, Ma'am - get strict with me (lascivious grin)... seriously, guys, sorry, my few days turned into a week. Am back now, and ready to go :)

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri May 20, 2011 11:51 pm

Excuse me everyone
~TACKLES ALAN~ >.< I should toss you in yahoo msg and whoop your bum Mr. I have been waiting to talk to you :(

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadeYuka on Sat May 21, 2011 12:28 am

Lol, I was waiting until it was my turn to post again, (IE waiting for Alan to post.) Now that he has I'll have my post up sometime today. :P

ShadeYuka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Sat May 21, 2011 9:17 am

Oh, it's nice to be missed... seriously all, it WAS beyond my control. Amd I did miss you, sweet GM :)

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun May 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Well now that we have everyone again...shall we continue XD ~blushes~

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue May 24, 2011 12:15 am

Ladies, Gentlemen.....3 Days and no posting. Lets get on this.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadeYuka on Tue May 24, 2011 1:15 am

Hey hey hey. Spam my Private message. Lmao.

Sorry, I would've posted earlier but I got caught up with looking into somethings. I posted however. If it's all possible, I think a couple of pages in the hut are enough. It's time to get this show on the road. Literally.

ShadeYuka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue May 24, 2011 1:34 am

Spam it I shall O.O I agree so lets do this ~bounces around~

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue May 24, 2011 7:25 am

I do so love it when our GM bounces around - so much of her has a good time!!!!!! :)

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue May 24, 2011 7:38 am

~Growls~

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Tue May 24, 2011 8:19 am

Alan, I kinda don't understand what you wrote at the end of your post about the shaman? Was you saying that the shaman in Secru's village had met Fior, or whether Secru had met Fior in his village or something? :s
I is confused.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue May 24, 2011 8:26 am

He's saying it's a possibility he knows of her but he's giving you a chance to say yes or no to it :P

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 am

Valor, what I tried to get across is that the shaman from Secru's village (who I didn't give a name to) had met Fior (it could have been anywhere on the shaman's travels, not necessarily in Secru's homeland) and had mentioned her name - among others - to Secru. Secru has not met Fior personally.

Since converse with spirits is not that common an activity, it occurs to Secru that it's a possibility that the betrothed could be one of the mystics that the Shaman has met. If so, to someone from a superstitious place like Kallia, this coincidence could be a powerful omen to be taken into account. Given the reason they are all there, he feels obliged to check the possibility out.

(Of course, OOC I know no more about Fior than what is mentioned in Leo's character bio, so I couldn't say anymore without godmodding, and thereby getting my sorry ass kicked by our lovely GM )- I await you picking up on this, and letting the rest of us know some more of Fior's history. And either regarding it as a point of common ground between them OR an excuse for jealousy (thinking Secru might have tried it on with his fiancee) depending on how you want to play it.

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Tue May 24, 2011 9:35 am

Ahh, thanks for the explanation Alan. I just couldn't quite understand what you meant in your post but now I understand. (:
Hmm, I was thinking of perhaps giving more information about Fior and her history... perhaps I should make another character for her - incase like she becomes a bigger role later?

And I think it'll be more amusing if Leo and Secru were still kinda rivals till it came to something important like a fight, where they'd work together for a short while before returning to their rival status when the battle is done. I'm thinking Leo will be like... this doesn't make us friends. He's very protective of his Fior, bless him. :')

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue May 24, 2011 10:08 am

Oh yes, I really like the idea of them being at each other's throats, only to find they work together well when they have to fight as a team! It'll go perfectly with Secru's slap/kiss relationship with Ira! Secru is still not sure how to take Leo - he'd never back down from a challenge, but despite his gabby nature, he takes the mission seriously, and wouldn't want to distract from it, or risk one of the Princess' team getting wounded or killed. Also he'd probably be quite respectful about Fior - it's only to people's faces he's rude,and to be fair, in both cases we've seen, he was provoked :)

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadeYuka on Tue May 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Romance everywhere! All of this will some how tie into Listel's crush on Valatar, just watch. Also, Valor, I believe Fior may have a larger role later on in the story, not to subtract from the main plotline, but there are from what I can gather two powerful people who can help Fior, Valatar himself if things go smoothly, or the Yugile, if things start heading the wrong way. Just a couple of options to keep open depending on the path Leo takes. I'll also mindlessly state, it seems like there is going to be a lot of conflict within the group, at least until a later point in time, but for right now and maybe a couple of more pages during the travels. So fourth.

ShadeYuka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue May 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Whoa no discussing more of the plot let it comes as it does. If it sways I shall gather the reigns and bring you all back. For now I love where it's going. ShadeYuka :P your one of the top important players in this I will tie your bum to a chair if you disappear on me. I do have a whip and is not afraid to use it. ~grins~

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!