Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hunted: Capture and Claim

The Hunted: Capture and Claim/ Character Sheet

a part of “The Hunted: Capture and Claim”, a fictional universe by Sarcasm.

On a small island in Brazil lies a deadly secret. One only the richest folk know. It's the center of one of the oldest games in history. The Hunt.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunted: Capture and Claim”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Hunted: Capture and Claim/ Character Sheet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Hunted: Capture and Claim"

Here's the OOC and the Char Sheet. Feel free to ask anyone questions, and to post here if you wish to join.

Code: Select all
[center] [img]Realist Image Only Kthanks<3[/img]
    [b]Hunted or Hunter?[/b]
     Role

[b]Whats your name?[/b]
    Name

[b]Something other then your name you wish to be called?[/b]
    Nickname. If you don't have one it's fine.

[b]How old are you(No character under 17 nor over 50[/b]
    [b]Job[/b]
     Where did you work before being hunted. If your a Hunter,  what made you Rich?

[b]Current relationship status?[/b]
    Single/Divorced/Widowed Remember, you don't have close   contacts

[b]What do you see when you look in the mirror?[/b]
    Appearance here, a paragraph or so.

[b]Personality[/b]
    Describe how your character thinks or acts. Get creative.

[b]Whats the story of your life?[/b]
    Bio

[b]What do you like or dislike?[/b]
    Likes and Dislikes

[b]What's in your pockets?[/b]
      The Host lets you keep whatever was in your pockets. What are in yours?

[b]Extra things?[/b]
    Allergies?Fear?Quirks?[/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Hunted: Capture and Claim/ Character Sheet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:57 pm

This looks gooooooooood. (reminds me of the recent predator and hostel) Ah! I want to join but im scared X3 I want to be one of the hunted but then i'll probably have a nervous breakdown! I get like that in pressure games when im being chased or somethings trying to kill me- have a crazy melt down and then lose :(

Gah i dont know what to doo!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Well XD you could alway be a Hunter, but you never know. The Hunter could be turned into the Hunted if they don't watch their backs.Your choice but I know exactly how you feel haha XD. Probably why I didn't make a Hunted character.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Oooh, I like this concept. Can I throw my hat in as a HuntedHunter?
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Sure thing. Just send in the sheets ^^. I'm working one mine right now .

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Still dont know what the fuzz to be D:<

Hunter..or hunted BAH!! I might make a profile for both and then you can decide which profile you like better yeah? YEAH! S'a good idea that :3

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Might join this. Looks good.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Looking forward to everyone sheets then, and thats fine Meesha :D.

By the way, I expect posts to be at least two paragraphs long. Believe me, every post you'll have something to do..

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:12 pm

Okay ive submitted the hunter- quickly submitted before i lost internet..i think my dads about to turn it off. Loser. Anyway..i reckon i'll stick as a hunter if you like the profile ive done...need to finish off a few bits at the end but i just didnt want to loose it all!! :O

And good! Long paragraphs are great eh :3

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:23 pm

I accepted and now we have two hunter. Things are looking quite good I have to say, almost done with my character, writing her personality as we speak ;D.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!