Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Signs of Fate: The Dream Begins

Signs of Fate: The Dream Begins

a part of “Signs of Fate: The Dream Begins”, a fictional universe by X64.

"Fate does not decide your destiny, but merely places the pieces." {More info inside}[CLOSED]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Signs of Fate: The Dream Begins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Signs of Fate: The Dream Begins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thecrazyfrenchlady on Wed May 25, 2011 10:03 pm

whats going on? nobody here anymore? >.<
Image Imageǝlƃuɐ ʍǝu ɐ ɯoɹɟ sıɥʇ ʇɐ ƃuıʞool sı The.Crazy.FRENCH..Lady

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thecrazyfrenchlady
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Wed May 25, 2011 11:03 pm

I'm still alive! :D
I was just waiting for Talisman to post again. :3
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Thu May 26, 2011 6:21 pm

I Am here, I just find no need to post since Akemi is 'exploring' and has yet to interact with anyone. :)
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Thu May 26, 2011 10:14 pm

It could have something to do with all the bad weather in the midwest and watnot.....hell, for all we know, Talisman could live in Joplin....

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Thu May 26, 2011 11:06 pm

D:
I didn't even consider that.
I'm totally okay waiting until we hear from someone. Especially if they have no way to contact us. >.>;;;

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu May 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Right... I've been dragging my ass lately. I just haven't felt a spark, you know? I feel like if I was to type something up, it'd amount to a big bowl of suck.

I'll try to get one done by tonight, or maybe tomorrow... I wouldn't hold my breath though. I'm like a rock with these things and it takes a while to get me going again.

Sorry for all of this.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Fri May 27, 2011 10:16 am

Take your time, Talisman. ^^ It's good to hear you're all right.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thecrazyfrenchlady on Sun May 29, 2011 10:15 pm

ok, im all for waiting for quality and all, but if someone doesn't post soon this is going to die. which would really be a shame . x

thecrazyfrenchlady
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Tue May 31, 2011 6:23 am

:( How true...I guess everybody lost interest.

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erebus-Sky on Tue May 31, 2011 9:42 am

I hope intrest hasn't/hadn't been lost. D: I've been waiting for others to post considering no one's posted over mine? I guess mine was ugly or something. -Sighed- D; Perhaps it was just to big of an RP?

Erebus-Sky
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Tue May 31, 2011 12:47 pm

I was waiting for Talisman's post before posting my own. Considering he provided a reason for why he was waiting to post again, I was still waiting.
I guess I can go ahead and post if Talisman doesn't mind catching up?

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:57 pm

An Rp that was originally X64's and I created a re-make...also our lovely X64 is co-gming it. If any of you are interested please join!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Alright, so, since I really like this RP, I think I might remake it and see if it works out. I'll also be changing a bit of the intro so that it makes a little more sense. Don't worry, the basic gist of the RP will be just the same.

So, if you would like a reserved spot, please PM me or post your interest here.

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erebus-Sky on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:40 am

Please remake it! D: I really liked it while it was going. I'm sad because I think I killed it with my ugly post. -Has a curse of if no one posts after her the Rp dies- It has happened many times. If I can I'd like to be in the new one? D;

Erebus-Sky
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!