Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Distant Evil

Distant Evil

a part of “Distant Evil”, a fictional universe by Manic Monkey.

Through chance, you and your crew enter a wormhole and are thrust into a distant war in a remote galaxy where an innocent race of people, their way of life and fate hang in the balance by a powerful alien race who are determined to exterminate them all.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Distant Evil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Distant Evil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Yes Disney is expensive. Got in a huge argument with my husband about it. Can't swallow $100 for tickets.

Oh dear, well I suppose that's what you get for just up and quitting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Hudleboon on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Great! I assume we will finally go "through the looking glass"?

@Izoi: I deliberately ended with smalltalk: I'll leave it up to you to see through John's clumsy evasions and find his stash; play along with the topic change; or leave it as it is (MM may advance the plot). 'Wormhole' could be substituted for anything that would develop your character instead.
Last edited by Sir Hudleboon on Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sir Hudleboon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Don't subject my character to a cruel fate, please XD I have been posting and stuff even if I have not been as interactive as possible.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:07 am

Hudleboon: That's fine. I will figure something out to post, a bit stumped at the moment. Might be due to some stresses offline, not sure.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:26 pm

Uh I know it's summer and all.. but are we going to keep somewhat moving in a direction with this RP?

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Monkey on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Hello, folks. I deeply apologize about the delay. My daughter has been in the hospital for a week. I've been up there quite a bit and unable to post.

She comes home tomorrow. Monday I will move this forward to the meat of the RP and let you all take it away in any direction you wish. I apologize again for my short absence.
Cop - "Sir, have you been drinking tonight?"

Driver - "Do you see a fat chick in the car?"

Manic Monkey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:52 pm

No problem Manic. Hope your daughter gets better, it's always great to hear someone's getting to go home from the hospital.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Hudleboon on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:24 am

Sorry it took me so long to reply; I was on a festival for a few days.

@ Izoi: I decided to wrap up to the whole cargobay incident for now, so we can move on with the main plot. I could always delete the last paragraph if you'd like to sqeeze in more. BTW, you caught me on the wormhole thing; I thought it'd been mentioned. Guess I'll have to crop it up to nervous crazy talk or something like that =P. Incidentally, the referenced Romanian President is Emil Constantinescu. Although, the pub escaping was actually latter president Basescu.

Now that Manic is back I hope we can get this show on the road.

Sir Hudleboon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:45 pm

Hey guys, I'm going to be gone awhile. Vacation, battery recharge and all that. I'll post when/if I can.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Monkey on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Greetings everybody. My daughter came home from the hospital this morning. Tonight I will post and be back to my daily posting routine and get this back rolling again.

Apologize again for the delay.

Manic Monkey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Monkey on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:09 pm

All righty. Appreciate everyone being patient while I dealt with some personal family problems. Everything is fine now, will be back to posting regularly and I just posted in the story to move it along. Now the enire RP is in your hands. I'm prepared for any direction you wish to take it in.

Manic Monkey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Hudleboon on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Manic, glad to hear that everything is fine; I'll see if I can post something tomorrow or monday.

So how is everybody else doing?

Sir Hudleboon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:10 pm

I'll be posting soon
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Monkey on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Good to hear, Jericho. Look forward to it.

Manic Monkey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Monkey on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:06 pm

I know this is bad timing but my ex-wife, daughter and I are going on vacation. We're going to Amsterdam tomorrow and will be back around the 1st. So about 10 days. Once back I'll get this back on a regular schedule with no further delays. Go ahead and keep posting, just don't get too far ahead. This will also give those that only post once or twice a week to catch up. Then we'll get this rolling again for good.

Manic Monkey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Hudleboon on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:30 pm

Lol, I'm glad you posted Jericho. I wasn't sure John would get out of there =P On that matter, if anyone wants to take the initiative, drag the heavy bastard outside, medical treatment, stuff like that. Please take a little freedom. I'll weave any dialog back in if necessary, or we could just say he passes out.

I'll refrain from posting to give everybody else the chance to write something. But if nothing happens over a week, I'll take the liberty and post anyways! I'll just wait until Manic returns, then..

@Manic: That's my city :) You better bring a raincoat, though.

Sir Hudleboon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Hudleboon on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:50 am

@Lacquer: Nice! I think I'm going to wait a little bit for Jericho or Manic before I'll post again.

Sir Hudleboon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Sorry to bow out of this, but I just hit a busy period offline. Feel free to write out my character in some way, if you haven't already. I don't mind.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!