Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alien Academy

Alien Academy

a part of “Alien Academy”, a fictional universe by LovelyLisey.

A group of unwitting young adult psychics are recruited for a war against giant alien bug things. Oh yeah, they're also the only humans in an abandoned city. I'm sure this will turn out well. (Closed unless I know you)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Alien Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Alien Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:23 pm

Noooooooo! Not my lucky puppy boxers! D:
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Finally posted. Sorry for making you guys wait.

EDIT: I can't believe how fast this thing moves. You guys are all amazing. I wish I could give out prizes or something.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:53 am

@Jade: I'm team Medusa too, but i liked Arachne because she looks like she works in a Brothel. llol
@LovelyLisey: If you give out prizes I want a beautiful stuffed doggy with golden fur and the attitude of a spicy Latina from the upper east side.~

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:45 pm

If you give out prizes I want a gun that will turn Cherrys dog in to a fish. Not a cute fish iether , a really really ugly fish. a butt ugly fish. Why? Because i'm bitter >:C

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:48 pm

>.> dude my prize would be a either a RPG, or Several throwing knives and some swords XD. I want something that I can use to just kill off the spiders easier. maybe a nuke XDD

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Just a reminder to stick to the two posts rule. Right now we're still waiting for a couple people before the next turn, so I want them to get a chance to post and stuff.

The only prize is a Spider plushie.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:41 pm

I stuck to the two post rule. ;D

If thats going to be the prize, I don't want it. I've had enough of spiders for one lifetime. lol

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Wooooooooooooot I just got the best idea for the next test ever. So excited.

Okay, so I will post again tomorrow night. Peace out until then.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:29 am

@Vivi: I was kind of sad when in your post you had the dream about fighting the guy spider with 6 arms because that was basically seeing the future and your character already has a power over molecules and stuff while aaron can only see the future...

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Gahhhhhhhhh I suck, sorry guys, I won't be posting in any of my roleplays tonight, but you guys can totally disregard the turn thing for now if you want to post and I will definitely post ASAP tomorrow.

Also, I'm not really thinking of the Humanoid spiders having six legs, so it's not necessarily a huge reveal or anything...could just be a fever dream about the Spiders in general? I dunno.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:51 am

@JadeBud98 - It wasn't my character seeing the future. It was what she thought the spiders later would look like and what would happen with her powers against it. It was just a nightmare, not a premonition.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:45 am

Okay my apologies.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:13 pm

I POSTED

Yes, I will always announce when I post.

BECAUSE

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:18 pm

I hearby elect Luke as three star president. Why? Because he can chill beers by -starin- at them and thats all I want from a president.

ICEMAN FOR PRESIDENT! VOTE FOR THE COOL GUY ON CAMPUS!

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:54 pm

zolzol wrote:VOTE FOR THE COOL GUY ON CAMPUS!

I see what you did there.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:11 pm

O_O waaaait Luke wouldn't know what to do as one of the three star presidents XD he'd probably just be like "Okay...why was i elected I mean..I just wanna relax and enjoy this vacation of killing things"

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:02 am

I think me and one other person are the only No Stars. I call No Star discrimination!! We DEMAND to be treated like all the other so called "superior" stars! lol I like the star system thingy, makes it feel like a civil rights movement, how everyone doesn't want to be treated differently because of it. xD

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:27 am

Yeah, the no stars are...well, despite people trying to be inclusive now, the Peace is going to have something to say about that. Also, it's not entirely unwarranted. *evil laughter*

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:59 pm

*pokes people*

Yoooooooo

So are people feeling like a grading post or sumthing? Wondering where everybody at

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:06 pm

I was kinda waiting on Jack to post XD

Soki
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!