Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The War of the Bloodlines

The War of the Bloodlines

a part of “The War of the Bloodlines”, a fictional universe by crybloodredtears.

For many millennia, two bloodlines have been fighting a near constant war against each other; Vampires and Lycans. What would happen if a vampire and a lycan from each of the royal lines were to fall in love?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The War of the Bloodlines”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The War of the Bloodlines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:46 pm

I was just thinking to add a twist that maybe William could develop a thing for Carmen...or would that be too weird?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:17 pm

Actually, that's a good idea Fredalice.
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Is it? I was just kidding, but okay. So how are we going to have them meet? So on and so forth?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Well, they're currently at the airport so I'm not sure as of yet. But since they don't want to kill the vampire and lycans kings, respectively, then I'm waiting on 'Gaunt's reply to see what he says but William might be returning to the mansion. Possiblyy.
After that, there are many opportunities as he is quite the businessman and does enjoy frequent trips out.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Sounds good

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Mhmm.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:41 pm

So since Blazin' isn't here anymore, is it okay if use his character for my benefit? Manipulation of the King?...or rather ex-king

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Of course.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Do I need to edit my post to make it easier for either of you to make a response post?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:47 am

No, but thank you for the offer Fredalice.
It's just I've got a lot of things going on in real life so I've been trying to work through these things and get back to my roleplaying. Sorry again.. :s

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Tis ok, I just have no life except on here sooo...I think you get my drift

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Yeah, I was like that for the longest time and sometimes I still am. Sometimes.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:32 pm

When does it go away, it's driving my parents mad at how much time I spend on the computer? Or at least lessen?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm

And you know I think it's about time Commisar_Gaunt posted, don't you? It's been awhile since he posted last. And it sure would help me on what I need to post because I have no idea.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Commisar_Gaunt has left the roleplay. It's up to you to decide if you want to stay or not, although it would seem pointless in trying to keep it alive any longer.
I apologize.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:20 am

So it's dead? (Shouts at the sky, raising fist in air)WHY PEOPLE WHY?!?!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Yes. And I'm asking the very same question. *sigh*

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Well, if you wanted you could join one of mine, they haven't started yet because they need lots more characters before we begin. So what do you say?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!