Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pretty Little Monsters

Pretty Little Monsters

a part of “Pretty Little Monsters”, a fictional universe by Rainbow Ripples.

You're a monster, or at least that is what your parents always told you. So now, because of this, you've been sent to the Monster Rehabilitation Center.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pretty Little Monsters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Pretty Little Monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pretty Little Monsters"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I Fucking Love Rainbows!
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Pretty Little Monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:19 pm

For the Pyromaniac...I'm considering joining as that sort of disorder, but do you think I could kind of...mix that with some sort of sadism/a sadistic personality as well?
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Sure, that would be great!

I'm working on the Warden now, so don't be mad if I respond slow~

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:32 pm

That's alright. I just have some questions.
When there's that slash in the there, does it mean the person has both of the disorders?
If you've already answered these questions in your introduction somewhere, then I apologize that my sleep-deprived mind can't seem to see the answers. xDD

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:40 pm

It means that they MUST have the first Disorder, and they MAY OR MAY NOT have the second. :33

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:44 pm

YES.
Okay, this will work perfectly then.
I'll get started on the for and everything. Go do a bit of research and...yeah. xD

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Scratch that.
But I'm still working on Patient 6 right now!
Last edited by TheOneAndOnly on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:51 pm

May I reserve patient 1?

R3lly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:56 pm

@Thadine: alright, have fun~

@TheOneAndOnly and R3lly: I can temporary hold them because in the Rules it states that there will be no Reservations.

Edit: Ok :J

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:26 pm

fair nuff

R3lly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Oh, for...the mental state, the percentage, how do I fill that out? I mean, like the higher the number, the more sane they are? How do you judge their mental state?

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Just look at Samantha's profile. :J

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Okay, I understand.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Alright, so, my internet is going to die soon, so I have to get off. But I should have my girl up in a few hours or so!

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Gotcha. ;U

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosaramone on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Hold patient 4?
Sometimes... I just like to dance... I don't care if its morning or night, for fun or for state. I just like to dance.

Rosaramone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Ahhh, bullshit.
Someone else wants Patient 2 as well, I see.
/curses/
I seriously spent like, 3 hours researching stuff. Crap.
I was just looking over the character list on the 'My Roleplays' section, and saw her.
So...can only one person have the spot? D:

[E]
Oh, and even better. /sigh/
Can't post for a week. Surprise trip to Idaho. I really want to be in this roleplay though, so don't go too fast or anything. If...of course, my character gets in.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:32 am

@Rosaromane : As long as you have them up by tomarrow.

@Thadine: Yes only one can have it. You could also swap to a different patient, and add on one extra disorderin order to make it fit~

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:31 am

That may work.
I'm going to have to do it when I get back though. Don't approve him yet, please. xD

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Ok, but i do like him C:

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!