Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Absolute Zero : The Zero Subjects

Absolute Zero

a part of “Absolute Zero : The Zero Subjects”, a fictional universe by Nyxeth.

In the year 2301, the world has been ravaged by nuclear holocaust, the resulting radioactive fallout has caused mutation amongst the remaining human population, this is the era of ESP, Extra Sensory Perception, psychics.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Absolute Zero : The Zero Subjects”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Absolute Zero

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Notes:

To Providence: Would it be douchey to use my post from the last RP? I liked it a lot. :3

To Everyone Else: When I start fighting, I will, not probably will, but will use powers that are not listed on my profile page, "Why would you do that?", you ask? Well my character's profile is the government's file on her, and as we all know the government screws crap up. No matter if its a real government or not. So, just a quick reminder, so I don't end up arguing (which i enjoy doing at times) about whether or not I can use a move. Also, it'd probably wouldn't be a good idea to try and fight me (despite the fact I LOVE fighting with her) I can hit with S grade energy. Seems like the little guy is good. /happy dance.

Alright, I'm done ranting, thanks. :P
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:41 pm

I just hope there is a good reason for this character's existence in the story.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:07 pm

What do you mean?

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Well, having an OP character like that just to be OP is LAME! I wouldn't even want to play one like that.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:33 pm

@Mephisto: Don't worry, we have plans.

@Syreaa: Go ahead with the previous post, i'll be doing the same since its a good step-in.

Also, mid-week madness took over and delayed the IC going up, will be posting it shortly.

Edit: Character roster is up, as of now I'll be giving preference to female characters to round out the ranks in the Zero Subjects and general preference to characters for the Organisations / Government (EPC, Shroud, Primus). If we get no players for those I will be handling the groups as NPCs.

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varanus on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Sounds good! :)

Varanus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Good news all around!

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:27 am

Due to serious real life circumstances I'm going to have to put this on hold for a week or two while I get things in order, sorry.

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:00 pm

I'll be waiting. :) Hope things turn out OK.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andaho on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Posting this for formalities' sake.

During the week and a half of the 15th to the 23rd of August, I will be taking care of a few family issues. After that week, I am in the clear. If the roleplay begins during the time I am away, by all means continue. I can pick up where you all left off and try to find a place to insert Cloak. Best wishes!

Andaho
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:01 am

Providence!! Can we please get an ETA! I'm really wanting to play this and I KNOW I am not the only one.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:48 am

So, I just realized there was and ETA. My bad. XD HOWEVER! Tomorrow is exactly two weeks from the post date of the ETA, soooooo.... I REALLY hope this starts up tomorrow. I've been eagerly awaiting.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:39 pm

IS TODAY THE DAY?! :D

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:13 pm

.......... T_T

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andaho on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:09 pm

I suppose this isn't going to get underway? ;~;

Andaho
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:04 am

>_< C'MOOOON!!! LET'S DO IT!!!!!1

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!