Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Country

Dragon Country

a part of “Dragon Country”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

Humans are born with one body and one soul. Centuries ago that changed. There came a human born with one body and half a soul, this human was discontent, always lonely in a crowd, never complete- So he left and one day returned...with a Dragon!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Country”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Country

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm

.....really? Who gives a damn?! She was in and out of rehab and on many different types of drugs. And she died. Woo. She could sing and luckily got famous because of it. Lots of other people who can sing well die every day and you don't hear about them...

Also, apparently Batoru's roar is annoying to MANY people :P.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:56 pm

I may just give her a Guinness, just later because who drinks beer in the morning, or any type of alcohol. That's just weird. And I'm not trying, on purpose at least, to make it too showy that she's Irish, it's just I'm an American (SUCKS! =( our accent is horrible) and I don't really know too much about what Irish culture is really like. I mean I went once...when I was in second grade...so I only know what I get from movies and we all know they aren't all too accurate.

SOOOOO....if any of you have tips that would be greatly appreciated.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:30 pm

I didn't put any other powers on Thalia's profile, but I edited anyway to make it more clear. :)
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:21 am

So a Hindu work colleague just came up to me with a hot steak pie from the chip shop. He thought he'd asked for chicken pie, and he couldn't have steak because of his religion.

So....free steak pie for Oli. I've always said religion was a force for good in the world. :)

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:49 am

Sorry I've been gone guys. I had a surprise "I'm taking you to a movie and ice cream and you can't go on RPG at all" date with a friend on wednesday, and yesterday I had work. I'll post sometime today.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:15 pm

SILVERRR!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you see the two little icons I put at the very beginning of the IC >:D

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Just a quick question - do the two slayers ie Cora and Mira attend the riding lessons? I just wondered as both of them are experienced riders and often go away seeking wild dragons.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Belynta, I'm sorry for stalking your profile but you are an awesome person. And I will quote from something that makes you an awesome person.

-Ahem-

"Carai an Caldazar! Al Caldazar!"

And it is quite funny when Warder bonds backfire.

Edit: This song always makes me think of flying. Probably because it's supposed to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DMVbQNirA0

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:58 am

Spudjohnson: Hehe stalk all you want as long as you keep flattering me lol, and is great to see someone else who is a WOT fan!

To be honest I can't remember what else I put on my profile but I know it probably mentions my slightly strange hobby etc. And that I am a little bit of a fan of films, games and books (just a little fan hehe)

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:17 pm

I did Meesha :D They are absolutely awesome.

As for the Slayers, they don't have to take the riding lessons. Its assumed they know everything that can be taught and just need to refine themselves through practice. They can, however, attend anyways to practice, go over old lessons, or perhaps help the teachers as aides.

And I totally made that up right now, using my Co-GM powers.

And I lied about posting yesterday. I got kidnapped for a drinking party. It was the first time I drank and needless to say, I couldn't post.

I'll work on my post if my boss stops walking behind me >>

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:29 pm

hey guys, so I updated my character profiles and It would be totally awesome if anyone has a spare moment to look over it and tell me what you think :)
I'm still working on the history section and my intro post but I really like this rp and I want them to be perfect :D.
I will try to get them done today but I'm not promising anything.
Cheers
Mist

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:45 am

I'm noting an apparent lack of character interaction. I know we always start by introducing our characters, but from experience nothing kills an RP quicker than character isolation, so I'm hoping to see some people's characters bumping into each other soon. I'll see what I can to facilitate that myself.
Last edited by shmband on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 am

I'm glad to hear that you're okay shm. Take it easy.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai_Hibiki on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:53 am

Guys, i'm allergic to a type of chemical, and it turns out my house is coated in it. So i'll be off for a while, choking to death. Heh. Take care guys.
Lulz. I'm a furry. :3
Otaku for life.

Kai_Hibiki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:36 pm

I think the reason there's not much character interaction is because people are still arriving to the Haven. That's at least what I'm interpreting from the posts.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:52 pm

sorry for the super long delay on my post guys,life has just been crazy busy lately!

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:20 am

Just letting you know that I have not yet posted as I am waiting on Spud to reply...though its not easy as I am not a patient person! lol

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:16 pm

I'm really worried this rp is going to die too, why are all the rp's I'm in do that? Do I jinx them? lol

Please post guys! I'm really enjoying this rp and I want it to continue.

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:28 pm

It's not just the ones you're in, don't worry about it. :) Seems to happen to all RPs, even the best ones. It may be because it's summer. I joined RPG last November, and RPs seemed to last well then. Around April I noticed everything just seemed to die off, and even really good new RPs just wobbled away all too soon. The perfect illustration would be this amazing RP which took off like a bottle-rocket even though the IC started a couple of days before New Years, and comparing it with it's recent remake which, despite being the same idea, had gotten off to a notably more sedate start. If it was just down to quality, then both of them should have been equally successful.

Which is frankly why I only join 1x1 RPs nowadays. At least then you always know where you stand; either the other person is posting or their not, and if you're having a good engagement with one other player then it can't be ruined by a couple of other people who can't be arsed.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai_Hibiki on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Turns out this Allergic reaction is more serious than i thought. I'll be in hospital for a few days. I'm really sorry guys. Infact, i mgiht end up in an instense care ward. I find it hard to breathe and my vision is a bit off now and then. I've also coughed up at least a pint of blood. I'm really sorry guys. Goodbye.

Kai_Hibiki
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!