Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Apocalypse: "The New World"

Apocalypse: "The New World"

a part of “Apocalypse: "The New World"”, a fictional universe by xnightxelfx.

In a dangerous post apocalyptic society, a group of misfits must work together and trust one another in order to survive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Apocalypse: "The New World"”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Apocalypse: "The New World"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Apocalypse: The New World-OOC

It has been fifty years since "The Event," and things have changed dramatically. Many people perished half a century ago, but some survived. And those who survived learned to control their new world. The first few years were terrifying. People changed. Looting, fighting, murder...all things despicable took place.

Eventually, the world settled into a complacent malaise after that global event that shook the very foundation of our civilization a half century ago. Those that were alive then, too young to offer any insight; they only recall the darkness. All others who knew what occurred perished. Recently the anarchy stopped and reached some semblance of order.

New statehoods began to form, and a meeting between two influential orders at the Mountain of the Gods (Mount Rushmore) yielded a truce stretching the length of the US eastern coast. The City-State called Salt annexed the weaker state of Georgetown and the Agrarian Township of Enoch. Salt is now the largest city in all of Salzburg Proper (The old states of New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey and Maryland) and where the story takes place.

----------
For more information, please visit the IC link on the roleplay tab. Currently still accepting four more characters!
Last edited by xnightxelfx on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I tried to do handstands for you but every time I fell for you. I'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Apocalypse: "The New World"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fight The Tears on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Is it alright if I reserve a slot? I wasn't sure if we're supposed to reserve or just create a character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fight The Tears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clearly Insane on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 pm

I have the same question...

Clearly Insane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BumblingImbecile on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:37 pm

I'm wondering the age limit for player characters, because I was planning on creating an older fellow (really late forties, fifties). I'm concerned because the introduction states that "Those that were alive then, too young to offer any insight; they only recall the darkness. All others who knew what occurred perished".

EDIT: I'd like to reserve a character.
Last edited by BumblingImbecile on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BumblingImbecile
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:40 pm

1. You can reserve a character.
2. You can be any age, if it somehow effects the game ask Nightelf or me.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clearly Insane on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Oh, well then I'd like a spot, I'll have my sheet up within an hour or two?

Clearly Insane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fight The Tears on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:55 pm

I'd like a spot as well :) I should have my sheet up soon.

Fight The Tears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:15 am

cool get them up, welcome aboard

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BumblingImbecile on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:51 am

Ugh, I submitted a character, but his history is garbage. I'm sure I can improve upon it later, but I just have a feeling that it's too short.

BumblingImbecile
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:00 am

You may adjust your characters as you see fit. If Nightelf has anything to say about them we'll let you know. Both look good.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clearly Insane on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:26 am

Wow, I just realized I overlooked the weapons/equipment section sorry I'm going to edit that real quick >.<

Clearly Insane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby apocalypse_baby on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:31 pm

I'm in the process of building my character and was wondering if there was anything you guys might want for the sake of the plot? Ex: A fighter, finder, etc?

Just wanna make sure we have a happy balanced game!

apocalypse_baby
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:55 pm

We are looking like it will be pretty "Finder" heavy. You can pick anything you'd like Apoc-Baby. (as long as it's not a Finder) lol

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby apocalypse_baby on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Awesome, that's usually why I ask first xD My character fits as a Fixer so.....hooray!

About 90% done. Looking forward to this!

apocalypse_baby
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Hey guys, I'm in the process of moving for school. But I've been checking out your profiles are you're getting them up and will get to approving and such soon, promise. :)

Thanks for checking a_baby, we are really finder heavy. I may be asking a few people to change classes, so please keep that in mind. No decisions have been made as of yet though.

EDIT:

sorry for the delays, I approved everyone and am not asking anyone to switch up their characters. So yay! hehe

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby apocalypse_baby on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Applied! NightElf, let's doooo this!

apocalypse_baby
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Apoc-Baby: looks good. I've got two maybes but if they continue to drag ass we will move on with out them.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby apocalypse_baby on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Fabulous, can't wait to start!

apocalypse_baby
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:02 am

That's right because I am itching to start writing. lol

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby apocalypse_baby on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:33 am

Oh no! Don't get itchy :p

apocalypse_baby
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!