Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

5ive

5ive

a part of “5ive”, a fictional universe by XtremeVelocity.

5 People are awaken to find out they are all chained by their ankles inside a large room with only one way out...death.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “5ive”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] 5ive

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:16 pm

*confused*

It's not my turn to post? oAo *confuse*
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Post Arha...doooo eeeet. Doooo eeeet naow.

Well Aneyway, I've started a new 'phase' called 'everything is cuter in chibi', and I'm going to feature James. I have a question for you. Would you like me to credit Vincent to your Deviant art account or to your account here? I gotta ask, I'll botch it if I don't, lol.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:12 pm

HA. LOL.

Well, both would be nice actually ^^; But if ya botta choose, pick dA. :)

btw, i'll be posting tomorrow. Work and School is kicking my ass. OTL

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:37 am

Kay! I'll do both then. And give you a link as well.

Also, Ha-ha! Our first day of school was supposed to be today, but the delayed it because of a 5.8 earthquake earthquake decided it would be fun to torment us. They had to check all of the building because Virginia isn't equipped for this kind of thing. And Irene is probably going to sweep through as well, so I might not be on after Saturday because a hurricane knocked down the power-lines. Just to let you guys know.

edit: http://pieluver233.deviantart.com/#/d47o8re

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Sorry for the bad work XD The homework hits hard. Right in the *******. c:

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:59 pm

I liked that post. And I think I'm going to let James go soon. And I'm going to be crying the whole time, lol. I've gotten so close to him.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XtremeVelocity on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 am

First person to figure out the whole '323' and blood dripping and words on the wall will get something special

XtremeVelocity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:07 pm

...Eh...our room there requires 343 sacrifices? I dunno...

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Hrmm...think think think... let me think...

At first I was like, maybe it wants someone cut up into 343 pieces and fed to the room, but then I was like, nawww...

Maybe...Maybe....Hmmm...I don't know....This is a good one. I bet it is something more clever than my ickle bitty brain can take, lol.

Also I thought it might be leet speak for something, but I can't think of what it'd mean. I suck at 1337 speak, lol.

Hmmm...

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm

alright
heres what i think

well first of all we need to figure out a code and feed it to the room, you know, like when you feed information into a computer. and i the that Help Me spelled back wards and 343 are clues to figuring out that clue. I think its looking for a word that, even when spelled backwards, it is still spelled normally. Like 343 spelled backwards is 343, same with bob, lil, tot, and any other one you can think of.

thats what i think

but then again

i could be way off

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Oh, I like that one. Vereh clever. I didn't even think of that. Palindromes. Vereh clever.

SOS, murdrum, Kayak, Gag, Eye
Haha, Isn't it sad? Palindromes. I didn't even think to check that and what have I been doing all summer? looking up words like that for my culminating project.

Murdrum is my favorite. It is the act of killing a fellow man in a secret manner.

Edit: OFudge!!! This just came to me as I thought about the dolly Vincent. Who is missing an eye.

when you use a different kind of four,

Image Image Image

it looks like the word EYE! Well, It kinda does. AHa! It was 1337 speak!
maybe it wants an eye??

More edit: Oh, and more specifically, maybe it wants Vincent's bloody eye.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:00 pm

pieluver wrote:Oh, I like that one. Vereh clever. I didn't even think of that. Palindromes. Vereh clever.

SOS, murdrum, Kayak, Gag, Eye
Haha, Isn't it sad? Palindromes. I didn't even think to check that and what have I been doing all summer? looking up words like that for my culminating project.

Murdrum is my favorite. It is the act of killing a fellow man in a secret manner.

Edit: OFudge!!! This just came to me as I thought about the dolly Vincent. Who is missing an eye.

when you use a different kind of four,

Image Image Image

it looks like the word EYE! Well, It kinda does. AHa! It was 1337 speak!
maybe it wants an eye??

More edit: Oh, and more specifically, maybe it wants Vincent's bloody eye.

Oh my god, i agree with the eye thing, i didn't think of that! and Eye is spelled the same backwards. what else can we figure out?

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XtremeVelocity on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Dang you guys are like...stephen hawking of puzzles LOLZ. Just keep going with it

XtremeVelocity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:32 pm

^^ I have no life, lol, I'd puzzled over it for like, ages.

Hold on, did we get it? Or is there more to puzzle out?
(Oi loik these here puzzles. They make me feel smart when I figure stuff out, lol.)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Before I post, I would like to know if we've solved the puzzle. And since it seems that Z is the only one...WAIT. Gonna bring out Zenith again. Then HE can solve the puzzle!

...of course, I in no way mean to be a glory hog. I give grand kudos and respect if that is indeed the answer.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:06 pm

oh, s'all good. after Arha posts I think I'm going to let James die (The meer thought makes my eyes water, lol. Ima miss my Jamsie) So he can't do it. Not like he could do it anyway, not only is he crazy, cuddling up with the guy who just cut off his tounge. Although, it also has to be good with Love. She got the ball rollin there. Palindromes. The sad thing is that I wrote the word there in my lsit of examples, but It never hit me until I brought up my corel painter to work on another picture.

Also, Zenith! Woot! Get that eye!

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:09 pm

i may be taking a wrong turn with this puzzle thing, but, going back to the words Help Me and Eye

Help Me Eye

Help me I

like its starting a sentence.

but them again,

i could be wrong

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Yeah. That is plausible. What about the blood? I think that probably means something too. Maybe it requiers blood to continue the scentence?

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 pm

HOLY CRAP GAIZ. XXXXD I LEAVE FOR A WHILE AND NOW VINNY'S EYE IS GETTING TORN OUT. HOH-LEE SH-IT X'D

I don't Vincent (or V) will like this at all. Zenith might have to fight him for it, just sayin'

Blood? Maybe the room is vampiric? oAo *retarded*

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XtremeVelocity on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:16 pm

All of you are actually pretty close, especially lovehate with the sentence code and pieluver with the palindrome theory. '343'.

Heres a hint...cellphone.

Why is the room bleeding?

What does it want?

XtremeVelocity
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!