Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Samurai

The Samurai

a part of “The Samurai”, a fictional universe by Wrave.

A young female samurai goes on a journey to find her brother and a legendary land that could just be a myth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Samurai”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Samurai

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:21 pm

I didn't mean to add the character, I was still working on my character.
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrave on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:36 pm

@Beckkisoli - um, i don't know about that, it seems just a little weird

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wrave
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:24 pm

I final completed my character profile, I haven't added the other members of the zodiac gang yet, but they aren't required.

Snake?
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/clubs/4/65156m.jpg

Fox
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XgLaiq2qwHU/T ... -02pz2.jpg

Wolf
http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/_im ... _45967.jpg

Oxe
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7876/barrynn.jpg

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Nami from one piece? Really? What happened to Turtle?
"Die? Didn't you know?...Spartans never die."
Kurt Spartan-051 said upon his death

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:04 pm

she'll be a half-kitsune......it's Japanese mythology..............but it's up to you GM
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Can I have Hero #6?

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrave on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:24 pm

I'm sorry, someone has already filled that spot. But if you would like you can make a Villain we still some of those.

Wrave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:11 pm

So.... when do we start? Or is this giong to be like the last 2 I've been in where it doesn't even take off

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:17 pm

I originally reserved a villain but I canceled when I saw the message saying that they die quickly.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:32 pm

I'm ready to start this whenever you guys want.
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:30 pm

I am also ready to start, Opening post already thought out

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrave on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:24 am

you guys can go ahead and post if you want, I have to think up a few things. also don't be afraid to be creative, make npcs and come up with things you want to see in this rp, but try and keep it with the genre. so don't say something like zombies start attacking people.

I want you all to have a lot of fun with this and i want you to know this is as much your rp as it is mine, but just don't warp the idea of what this rp is about.

Wrave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:21 pm

I know it is a little selfish of me, but I have opening post anxiety whenever this kind of situation comes around. I don't mind posting at all and have no problems with it, yet I find it helpful to see everyone else's styles so I kind of have a groove to work into.
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrave on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:43 pm

alright, well I should have a post up later today

Wrave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:58 pm

Im ready, this post looks cool so I can't wait to start it
Zetna

Zetna
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrave on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:02 pm

ok first post is up, sorry it took so long

Wrave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:33 am

Sorry it's taking me so long to get a post up. I wanted to post yesterday, but there was something weird going on with the site, for me at the least I'm not sure if anyone else was effected, but I will have my introductory post up sometime today!

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:43 am

I am sorry I have not been posting, Football is a little hard to get around, I will have a post up later today

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrave on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:36 pm

well, blac i was waiting for you to post, but i guess i will just post.

Wrave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlequin Smile on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:32 pm

I would post something, but there's very little I can react to right now in a worthwhile manner. It's also been three days since last post. Are we meaning to just let this die, guys?

Harlequin Smile
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!