Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chen Zhen Academy

Chen Zhen Academy

a part of “Chen Zhen Academy”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

Defy Gravity, Harness your Chi, and Much more, as you fight for, or to defy the corrupt School President and his fellow populars in their quest to conquer the school!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chen Zhen Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Chen Zhen Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:06 pm

lol I figured as much.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ginko
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:30 am

It's not my fault! The way I play a character is that I 'create' a new life (so to speak) when I make one. From there when I get into character I tend to let that 'new life' take the reins and play as themselves. When I switch to a different character the same thing happens. All I do to change characters is read their personalities and almost like a file from a computer it is pulled out and used.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Sorry about the shorter post, all. I've been out of it recently. I'll make sure I get back to posting with my usual vigor as soon as possible. ^^ 'Till then, I hope you don't mind.

Ginko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:12 pm

No worries Ginko, I get that way sometimes as well.

Also as for the allies thing some of you are starting to go on about. That is a great idea, those not under the command of Skyler (and not so much NPC's) could start to gather around one another and train to get stronger to try and take the tyrannical student president down. After Jian responds to Itsuki I'll have him leave the class for one reason or another and he could meet up with the others to start training to take down the president.

I have a few ideas to keep this going for a while even with the group deciding to train so early.
1. Skyler is of course going to be getting better bit by bit as they others do. Although the others will be getting better a bit faster. Maybe the group doesn't work on team work as much this time for one reason or another.
2. Skyler finds out about the training and starts to make it hard for them to do so.
3. At some point the group feels that they are strong enough to win and challenge Skyler. However, they are not quite at his level at this time even though they are getting close. The group could get some minor injuries that they recover from quickly. Skyler doesn't use his deadly Gekiko no Akuma style this fight. If Jian wants to join them she can but this would force her to leave the president as a traitor and stay with the group for the rest of the time.
4. The group goes back to training and Skyler starts to put pressure on them because he sees the threat that is coming. The pressure would make it a little more challenging to train. This time around they work more on combining their prowess and in addition to becoming more powerful alone they gain even more power together.
5. The group gets to the point they can beat Skyler and challenge him once again. When the president sees that he is being outmatched he activates his Gekiko no Akuma. This would be one of those points in an anime where the heroes think this is way too easy and that it shouldn't be this way, then the villain all of a sudden gets more powerful. With this new power it gives the heroes trouble but they barely manage to take down the tyrant with their combined forces.
Alternate 5. If everyone wants we can have Skyler win and either the group goes back to training or they join forces with the president. Maybe both to make things harder on the group. This one really would depend on how long this has been going and if everyone wants to keep this going or start something new.

Why is it I can always come up with ideas for someone else's roleplay to keep it alive better than I can with my own........

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Ooh, I would like to join as well.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Again why is it I can always help other roleplays but not my own as easily...... v.v"

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:58 pm

Those are some pretty interesting ideas, GamerX. I, personally, think that'd be a great way to get this RP to last a while. I guess it depends on what the others think, though.

Ginko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:28 pm

we just lost a player...

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Well, it's a bummer to hear that we lost someone... On a high note, however, I have completed my character profile for Ryuto. (Yes, I'm aware that I edited the name to have one 'u'. Don't mind this. I did it on purpose.)

Ginko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:10 am

Ginko, I just read Ryuto's profile and thought of one reason why his is loyal to the President. Maybe Skyler has enough strength to stop many of the strikes the Ryuto does. Due to that Ryuto could respect Skyler as a stronger foe and valuable ally.

Just an idea but it could be one of many reasons.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Aye, that's correct. Ryuto, wearing his emotions on his sleeve as he does, holds a great deal of respect to those that are stronger than him. I figured Skyler would be a top-notch fighter that even someone with a great amount of skill would be afraid of going up against. Anyways, yea, Ryuto joined Skyler because he admires his power and lack of concern for killing others. He might also have some other hidden reasons...

Ginko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:41 am

Hm, I like the look of this roleplay. Is there still time to submit a character? Because I have two in mind.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:26 am

sure! :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Okay about half way finished with both characters. I just need to finish the history fro both and the personality for one of them. The idea I had with these two was that they were both transfer students coming in from Europe.

[edit] Having some computer problems so I might be delayed on my first post.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:39 am

@Wake
Just to let you know the group has agreed on having Skyler way too powerful for anyone to beat quite yet. This way we can keep the roleplay going for a while. I also came up with a plan to help this go for quite a long time, just want to see how you like it.

1. Skyler is of course going to be getting better bit by bit as they others do. Although the others will be getting better a bit faster. Maybe the group doesn't work on team work as much this time for one reason or another.
2. Skyler finds out about the training and starts to make it hard for them to do so.
3. At some point the group feels that they are strong enough to win and challenge Skyler. However, they are not quite at his level at this time even though they are getting close. The group could get some minor injuries that they recover from quickly. Skyler doesn't use his deadly Gekiko no Akuma style this fight. If Jian wants to join them she can but this would force her to leave the president as a traitor and stay with the group for the rest of the time.
4. The group goes back to training and Skyler starts to put pressure on them because he sees the threat that is coming. The pressure would make it a little more challenging to train. This time around they work more on combining their prowess and in addition to becoming more powerful alone they gain even more power together.
5. The group gets to the point they can beat Skyler and challenge him once again. When the president sees that he is being outmatched he activates his Gekiko no Akuma. This would be one of those points in an anime where the heroes think this is way too easy and that it shouldn't be this way, then the villain all of a sudden gets more powerful. With this new power it gives the heroes trouble but they barely manage to take down the tyrant with their combined forces.
Alternate 5. If everyone wants we can have Skyler win and either the group goes back to training or they join forces with the president. Maybe both to make things harder on the group. This one really would depend on how long this has been going and if everyone wants to keep this going or start something new.

(I simply copied and pasted that) Using this I figured that this roleplay could go on for quite some time without dying or being complete. Don't worry I have another character as well and can easily have them fight without Itsuki hogging all the fun.

@Everyone
I just thought of something: for when we actually start to fight Skyler should we have a posting order? This will help lower confusion and also provide a release from the chaos that would be sure to insue.

My suggestion is this:
1. JayZeroSnake since he created the roleplay
2. Scarlet Bullets since her character is female and would go first (due to ladies first) if it were not for Jay being the creator.
3. One of Wake's character if they are on opposite sides. Otherwise they both post in spot number 6. Reason being to show last is definitely not least.
4. My character Itsuki since he was the first to arrive in the roleplay.
5. Ginko with Seiji since Seiji is the other character that was posted before starting.
6. Wake and one of his characters if they join opposite sides. Both if they both join one side.
7. Me and Skyler, with no reason other than actually letting him fight back.

The reason I place at least two people between my two character's is to make it easier for me to not let Itsuki do most of the fighting. I have found this to be a great strategy for these types of things. So regardless the order I would like for there to be two spaces between my two character's posts for the fight. I will also make them more like two different people are playing them. If anyone has any disagreement with how I placed this order or simply the posting order during the fights against Skyler please tell me. Especial you JayZeroSnake as this is your roleplay and I do not wish to impose on your GM powers here.

P.S. I got the new X-men game called X-men: Destiny today and I beat it within 5 or less hours. I loved the game and want to play it again with making different chopices tomorrow! lol Sadly I only really like one of the powers as it is more my fighting style. The other two powers are too slow in their attack speed and they don't have a good mixture of long and close range attacks. The Shadow Matter power allows me to quickly get close and hit them in one move and also attack those close to me without needing to go too far. Also when I got the Life Drain passive I had a lot of fun hitting them and sometimes stealing health. Then being able to hit them while not being able to be hit was a good technique as well.

The hardest part of the game was when I had to fight a giant robot that was easily 20 stories tall. I won after a while but it was difficult as it could do up to a bar and a half of damage in one hit. The lowest it seemd to do with a direct hit was half of a bar.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Sorry I lost internet for a while there. In the mean time Is anyone else going to post?

Wake
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!