Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Digital World of Oz

The Digital World of Oz

a part of “The Digital World of Oz”, a fictional universe by TheLastHunter.

In a world ruled by technology and science, a special little microchip can make a land of magic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Digital World of Oz”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Digital World of Oz

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:31 am

Really? I would have never guessed. lol You're good at writing like you do.

Want me to change it? ._.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Thanks. If you compare my actual stories to my RPs you'd think I suddenly transformed into a third grader DX

No need to change anything. Sorry for not posting. I just have a bunch of English homework and another site (Howrse.com [put me as ur sponsor if you decide 2 sign up :) ]) that I go on. I'll most definitely have time to post tomorrow.
"Did you know that you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self Esteem Fund for Girls? It's true!" - GLaDOS

Read

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Darkest
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:13 am

Just so you know, Sam's now going to insist on fighting the thing, just because Jacob says they can't.

Also there's this AWESOME rp called The Last Heroes that hasn't started yet but needs more players and sounds like it's going to be, well, awesome! So please please, please come join! We need heroes and maybe an evil teacher. Okay, advertisement over XD

Darkest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Thats ok. I'm in enough RPs at the moment.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Alright. It's probably going to die then :(

Love Cherry's crazy ranting. I do that all the time in my head :)

Darkest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:26 pm

Well, when i checked it out the GM was a new user and i usually avoid RPs with new users because sometimes they just randomly disappear and never come back. And I put too much work into my character sheets and has already had it happen to me like 5 times. =(

Haha thanx. When i made Cherry. i wanted to make her like a Mozaik place holder(the loud strong one). To fill that space until Moza returns.

Go ahead and kill the beast thing off. When thats done have them go back to the pixie elder and get new anarchy classes for their characters so they'll be uber strong(new abilities, higher attack and defenses, speed, dodge, etc etc.). And ready to face Thor. :3

BTW I was thinking that the both of us should make a character to play Thor's minions when they head back into Alkim's cave.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Well, that was certainly a quick arch. Maybe we could make some minions and just battle them for a while, like they're protecting Thor. Would they be AI's or human?

Just because I'm sick of the constant waiting, how would you feel about just taking over Moza if Last isn't back by December? That seems like a more than decent deadline to me. Wish she was back :(

Darkest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Well the arc lasted for about a month in RL time. Two weeks longer than we actually planned. lol Uhh the minions could be either or.

I wish Last was back too, but honestly I'm getting kind of tired of dragging this RP out. I'm honestly ready to start writing the end. If you really want to give Last more time to come back that's fine with me tho.

I don't mind playing Mozaik until Last returns. ^_^

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:45 pm

If you want to play Moza, by all means, go ahead. lol

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Yeah, the end is near. Maybe a sequel late :D

We can finish this then fight the minions, get one to fix Moza, then go kill Thor or turn him good or whatever. I think we should both make a minion and then share Moz.

Darkest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:34 pm

I love RP sequels. That would be AWESOME!!

And i completely agree!

But you really throught out an interesting idea when you made that suggestion for an AI being a minion. ^^

EDIT: We should come up with a name for our group of characters like 'Guildless' or 'GrandChase' or 'ChronoSaga'. What do you think? Got any suggestions?

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:59 pm

What do you mean? Like, we OOC call our chars that, or like in game?

And Lol, Guildless? Trying to name us after Aro?

Darkest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Oh i forgot I had nicknamed him that. LOL
Well, both in the game and that we call them. Like they form their own guild with Aro, Jacob, Moza and Sam. I just hate not having anything to call a group of chars you kno? Just calling them 'the group' just seems really generic to me. When something has a name it just feels more authentic to me.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:51 am

Alright. One of them could mention that forming a guild would give them a few perks, like talking when they were out of sight/hearing range.

Arrgg! Even though it's just a character making the mistake, it annoys me to no end when people think Sam is in love with Moza. He is in love with someone else! Every time he gets into one of his dark moods it's because he was thinking about the girl in the real world who doesn't know where he's been. Well, I'll soon correct Cherry. *insane grin*

Darkest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:55 pm

LOL I knew that would get you a little fired up. xD

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:05 am

Yeah, then Aro calls Sam a crow D:< Sam is raven demon, thank you very much. You shall all pay. Bwahahahaha mlol

*Ahem* Yeah, Sam is not a happy boy right now.

Darkest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:09 am

Oh crap!!! I always thought of him as a raven, but when I started writing it for some reason.I thought he was a crow. This is going to be pretty explosive. lol

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:37 am

It's fine, since Sam'll be back soon. Sorry about making him leave, but that really seemed like the only reaction he could have :(

Darkest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:05 pm

It's ok. it worked out. Every group needs a falling out at least once or they're not an official group of heroes. lol

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Lol, such a cliche.

Aro: not emotionally involved with someone... Especially girls!?
My first thought was, 'wait, he's not straight?'... Then I realized... Lol

What happened to Moz? Just so I know.

Darkest
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!