Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Heart Fictional Boys

I Heart Fictional Boys

a part of “I Heart Fictional Boys”, a fictional universe by phooka.

FULL!!! :D

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Heart Fictional Boys”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] I Heart Fictional Boys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Actually, at the moment I have nothing to post in (besides Kyle)^^ sooo... SUCK IT Now I always think of Grimkitty in Strawberry Bad Boy every time someone says that xDD

And y the hell were you freaking out? What's there even to freak over? oooo happy depressed music? Like my happy hate songs? :D

I didn't forget you Christy! Good posts to you all btw! :D I believe I shall get mine started! (may take some time... I take forever to post >.<)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:33 pm

not happy hate music. NO. that...makes me laugh. you DO take forever to post. SO, im so sorry if your char is stuck with her. shes...amazing writer but suckish at POSTING. ^^ i should know.

Edit: ALRIGHT YOU GUYS, i posted. ^^ that was really quick cuz Kana is easy for me right now, and...well that was REALLY short for a first post. i didnt wanna scare you guys with my LONG posts of like...1000+ (more like 2000+) so 545 was a good stopping place.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Yup definitely feeling the love, Freak...

Okay... last chica posted which means I gotta start! Lets see if I can stay under the 600 word mark Dx

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:12 am

Oh! I'm so sorry, Christy! (You know I love you!)
I'll get up pairings after school, everybody!

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:05 pm

It's okay Mirror i can't be mad at mama gm. :']

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Aaaaaand posted! Eric is now immediately doing what he does best: trying to find stuff out. XD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:43 pm

Okay, here are the pairings (totally random):
Riku and Holly
Akru and Amber
Eric and Kana
Vann and Sapphire
Ian and Hazel
Rin and Lucky (sorry, Lovely, I had to keep up our record of always being partners, lol)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:27 pm

It's okay haha! I think Rin and Lucky should be fun to watch :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Eh? Eric... *looks at char sheet* ohhh Knowledge dude. OKAY...wow, lets see how this works out. >.< I cant promise anything, but i will TRY my bestest.

EDIT: alright Gamer, i like ya post very much. As soon as Cayleen posts, i will work on mine. Your post made me wanna start right away though. I give you kudos for that. ^^

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:45 am

I guess I find it kinda strange that Vann is the only one freaking out abit... and he usually never freaks out. I mean the guys just got dragged from wherever they live to some strange room with random girls, who would be wearing random things, sitting on a couch looking and hitting a random box. Not to mention they don't have any memories of how they got there or their past lives and the first three guys just seem to shrug it off and start trying to be friendly to these people.

I wonder if all the other guys have brain damage, as I said the first three were being nice and friendly and the last guy to have posted is currently hitting on one of the girls after he said he agreed with Vann... though probably only to humour him.

At least Vann hasn't started trying to kill anyone... or eat whatever food he can find, he's too worried at the moment.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:54 am

@cayleen Is Ian talking to Amber XD Cause I can think of a few things she might want to say to him in response to all that >:D Naw I'm not with him though...Ah well they can still piss eachother off :P I've got a shy boy ;) Prepare to be overwhelmed!

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:04 am

Okay guys, I just realized that everyone has put in their first post, so, after school, I'm going to post again. The only reason I didn't was I was waiting for Christy to post, lol, but she did...a while ago. So yeah. I'm going to go eat now..

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:22 am

Well Shadow, it's kinda against Ian's nature to be freaked.... He doesn't like to give off that sense of....weakness. He likes to pretend he's all high and mighty and what not so being freaked out wouldn't have really worked for him... :/

@Meesha: YUP! Ian is with Amber^^ He had to make some enemies at some point in the story ;P

@Mirror: WAIT! I don't think Beka has posted yet!

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:59 am

@Shadow: To be fair, Eric would nearly always act like this in such a situation. He wouldn't really panic, even if he was absolutely sure it was something to panic about. Kinda autonomous, I know, but that's how he rolls. XD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:15 pm

ahh idk what to post yet.. v_v i'll wait for mirror.

Scratch dat,i got an idea. :D
Also i have no idea to make the line through it so... To bad.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Well, i just realized that Kana and Amber both have redish hair and green eyes. >.<

@Gamer: are you talking to Amber or Kana?

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:10 pm

I thought he was talking to Lucky....

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:47 am

Oh god it completely slipped my mind to post yesterday! I'm sorry, my mom just got me the sims 3 pets, and it kind of ate me. And now I'm going on holiday and I don't know if there'll be internet.

Maybe somebody could godmode Holly until I'm back? I don't mind as long as it's in character and with permission.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:26 am

Okay, for clarification, Eric was talking to Lucky. ^^

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:34 am

Okay!
Hey, I'm sorry I still haven't posted yet, I'm waiting for Beka.

phooka
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!