Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Heart Fictional Boys

I Heart Fictional Boys

a part of “I Heart Fictional Boys”, a fictional universe by phooka.

FULL!!! :D

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Heart Fictional Boys”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] I Heart Fictional Boys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:33 pm

mah, im trying reallyl HARD to get this char up soon. Its not working with me...maybe i should change playlists and snack on some food. >.<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Awww, thanks Meesha, and I agree, I'm really excited to get started, too!
Don't worry, freak, you'll get her done eventually! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:53 pm

I wish you the best of luck Mirror! I will be reading the post for sure lol!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Thanks Mirror...i have her whole persona planned out...yet no way to put it into...not words (since my friend makes me do that) but...my style of writing. PAH! i need creeper music...it helps

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Would this said friend be me? xP

Well... I've been kinda stalking this for a while... so... God damn im making a char >.<

EDIT: Okay so the guys don't know anything but their names... but they do know how to talk and read and all that, right?

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:16 pm

@Cayleen i was in this rp before, only it was girls not boys, and they know their names', and how to talk and read and write, but they dont understand the real world, like what the tv is, and why its bad to talk to creepy old men. (:

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:46 pm

I DID IT! well, my char is done Mirror. If you need me to change something tell me and blah blah blah. i think i've said this enough. I hope you enjoy her. ahh...relaxing time...WOO BED! your so...soft.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:54 am

Haha whats going on we're all red heads!!! XD Oh well...the gingers got to stick together ;{D

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:35 am

Sooo...when you gonna post who's in or not? I'm kinda excited about this and already scribbled up a draft for my first post, though I'll change it depending on previous posts, of course...yeah, pathetic I know, but this just proves how commited to this I'll be.
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:37 am

Okay, guys, I'm going to start picking the girls, after I'm done, I'll PM the people who reserved guys but never made them.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:11 am

I'm liking the group of girls we've got ^^ Especially Holly!

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:46 am

I can already think up sooo many funny situations that my character can get himself into...I told you one of them, Mirror, and there are more to come from the depths of my strange mind...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:12 am

Thank you, Meesha.

Personally, I'm amused by the thought of Holly having to hook someone with her shephard's umbrella. XD

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Continuing work on my character. I can honestly say that I'll have more time on Friday afternoon, what with college and all. Saturday morning will be the very latest that I'd submit my character, just letting you lot know.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:33 pm

i...i MADE IT! what? no friggin way! i was...doing this for fun. yayyyyy! super happy! i managed to get on here at school, and i almost jumped up and had a HEART ATTACK i was so damn happy. Thankies Mirror. You know i love you so very very much. If you didnt, well im telling ya NOW. ^^ i enjoy your RP's!

*still freaking out that she was accepted*

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby niykin on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:42 pm

woot ^^

niykin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:48 pm

I'm working on my char! We had family over right when my muse decided to come back and by the time they left it died again... Otherwise he would prob be done by now... I'm going to try and get him up by tonight! maybe 3am tmw...

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Hey, guys, I have a question, would anyone have a problem with me adding one more guy and girl spot? Because there are three people competing for the last guy spot, and I have plenty of people with girls who weren't accepted that I can choose from, soooooo. Yay? Nay?

And freak, haha, I love you too. I love everyone on this big beautiful planet...other than the people I hate...BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:51 pm

*feels loved* yeah yeah, you can add another spot. I say Yay. ^^ XD

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:03 pm

If it means I got a better chance in getting in then I second that yay! :D

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!