Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

You Are Mine

You Are Mine

a part of “You Are Mine”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

A Boy is trapped on a private island by an insane, rich girl. Will he die trying to escape? Or will he give in to her demands?...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “You Are Mine”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] You Are Mine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "You Are Mine"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] You Are Mine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponta2244 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Can I reserve Amy?
Where do bad folks go when they die
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
Go to a lake of fire and fry
See 'em again 'till the Fourth of July

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ponta2244
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Make a character sheet for auditioning please. I do not reserve roles.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Ugh. Somehow these weird words keep getting into the tags, and I have to remove them:

Evil, Hentai, Rape, and now: Womanslavery.

WTF. How do these words get there?!

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:12 pm

I think this line here...

(When she got to the last guy, they splashed fish guts all over her, and forced her to strip, one of the guys finally cracking and nearly raping her.)

... is likely what did it.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:23 pm

O_O I was trying to give her a bad past that caused her to lose it. I guess I can change it if that seems to be the cause...

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinyartist18 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Wake wrote:I think this line here...

(When she got to the last guy, they splashed fish guts all over her, and forced her to strip, one of the guys finally cracking and nearly raping her.)

... is likely what did it.

Probably, lol

I'm not joining, but just a friendly caution to those who play in it: people who are like that seem to be relatively easy to make "crazy Mary Sues" out of. Be careful <3

tinyartist18
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:57 pm

I want in bro. lol
Could I change her name if I wanted?
Amy is so...not a rich bitch name to me.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hushh on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:48 am

Hi! :) i aded a character sheet for Amy. I have a few questions though... Is she holding Jack prisoner? If so where? And did she already propose to him or no? Sorry for all the questions. I'm probably not even gonna het picked to play her anyway I never get chosen for this kind of thing but I'll keep trying anyway ;) bye!

Hushh
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:06 pm

I just got some more tags added to my RP trying to make it look bad.

Of which include: asdfghjkljhasdfghjkl, Flag, womanizing, sex, wrong, etc.

this personally makes me think someone is writing tags. It's funny. If someone really is adding them, it'd make a great workout plan for my fingers.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:51 pm

I'll be logging on and off all the time, so I'll always respond asap. I'm going to disappear for a bit though. lol But I'll be back.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Hey, if you're online lets use the chat thingy to post.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:06 pm

Hey if you're online. Get on the in chat thingy thing.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:29 pm

So, is that the end or should we add more?

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:18 pm

your call, I guess.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:04 am

I'll make one last post for Isabella and that will be it, your last post pretty much finished it. lol

This was a really fun RP, though. I really enjoyed it. :3

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:39 pm

I can come up with something if you want it to go on. :P

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:31 am

I was just going to have her smile and then leave the room. lol what do you have in mind?

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:33 pm

I dunno. This would sort of be like 'Non-Canon' or something. Since she's nothing more than a 'Dream' to him, he'll go after her, thinking she's normal. :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:38 pm

OooOOOH!!! He should ask her out on a date! And then when she leaves the room she'll go down to the nurses locker room and the actual nurse will be tied up and stuffed in the locker. lol and that will be the end. That would be awesome.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!