Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Heart Fictional Boys

I Heart Fictional Boys

a part of “I Heart Fictional Boys”, a fictional universe by phooka.

FULL!!! :D

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Heart Fictional Boys”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] I Heart Fictional Boys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:27 am

I thought of something funny to say to Lucky then forgot...

Just to let you know Mirror I probably won't be able to post in anything today cause it's going to be really busy for me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:33 pm

I kinda hope that the boys will have some kind of backstory and not just be there for the... uh... "randomly appear, all hell breaks loose and hilarity ensues" type of shenanigans. It's not that I'm against ensuing hilarity (In fact, I whole-heartedly support it!) it's just that I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this isn't going to be some kind of plothole.

Just throwin' my opinions out there, you dig?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:11 am

Well I take it that the reason why they don't really have a backstory behind them is the fact that we'd have to try and agree on the kind of world we came from. I take it, that the world had magic and that is why they have powers, but it could be some kind of 'super hero' world instead. I can understand the want for a little bit of a backstory though.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:41 pm

I will post shortly just alittle tied at the moment :3

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:43 am

There is internet out here. Sadly, it isn't very reliable internet, thus my posting is not going to be very reliable. I'll try to get one up now though.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Sorry I haven't been able to post, between school work, flute lessons, sign language lessons, and my friends abducting me at the worst possible moments, I haven't had time to post anything. I'll try to work in a post as soon as possible, but I'm not sure. -.-'

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:37 pm

And now Eric's mind marches onward... in the wrong direction. Even I feel like laughing until my ribs ache! XD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Mr. Touchy-Feely.... That made my day right there. xD Now, I await Meesha's post and Amber's reactions :D

"teevee" woo xD Eric's post made me giggle

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:57 am

Kay, so whats gone on so far ^^

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:53 am

Meesha wrote:Kay, so whats gone on so far ^^

Well, Meesha...

All the guys have posted, Erics being a nerd and has come to the conclusion that the TV is some kind of teleporter, Ian's molesting Amber and Lucky and Saphirre are contemplating throwing the guys out (even though Lucky finds the lot of them somewhat interesting) and/or beating Ian to a bloody pulp. Vann has been ranting about Demons and has just noticed that there's food on the go. Riku is completley freaking and was about to go into panic mode when he noticed a spider, but Holly (the saint that she is) caught it and put it outside, but Riku is still being all clingy and probably cutting off the bloodflow to Vann's arm with the way he's hanging onto it. Akru is sitting near the TV and Rin is still on the arm of the couch acting all cute and child-like.

Have I missed anything? 'Cos that's all I can think of just now.
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:51 pm

That sounds roughly like all that had happened, interesting summary of it all. Also I guessed that the place the guys had come from had magic and therefore probably demons (The magic would basically explain the powers) thus it would make sense that Vann suddenly accuse these random women after he found himself teleported to a strange new place with no real knowledge of his past. Just because he doesn't remember his past doesn't mean he forgot everything, otherwise he'd be silent and dead from forgetting how to talk and breathe.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Right, so i read everything, after...a week >.< and then i POSTED. so yeah. Think whatever ya wanna, but its not the bestest ive written but its isnt HORRIBLE. i think. ^^

Edit: *poke poke* Did this die? mahh...it was a good idea too. *frown*

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:01 pm

I was thinking of getting another post up sometime. One thing's certain: this RP be losin' altitude.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Well I'm afraid I wont be on this site much longer...

I apologize for leaving, but I really doubt I will ever have enough time to get another post up with how life's starting to pan out for me...

Life has gotten crazy and I think Ima take a break from RP in general until things, well, settle down...if they ever do =_= and seeing how none of the RP's I'm in are exactly 'active' there's nothing really tying me down...

So until my possible return,
Cayleen

P.S I had loads of fun RPing with you all!

Happy RPing~

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!