Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Planet E

Planet E

a part of “Planet E”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

The Planet Where Monsters Roam, Heroes Live, and people with the most bizarre naming system ever to exist have set up civilization. Wield Fantastic powers as you live a life on a strange other world, unlike ours...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Planet E”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Planet E

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Yes. Yes. YES! I have it! Well, the two will start off fighting. Now, for those three items. How about.....

They are rivals because they knew each other's name of greatness, but they had never met so they didn't really know each other when they saw each other. So, they act like douchbags and that's where the fighting began. That takes out two. Now, after the fight they have a newfound respect for each other. Not exactly love, but it takes out all three choices. What do you think? XD
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:19 pm

How about one of them has a little more respect for the other? XD that sort of works.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Fine then. The loser respects the other more. But we're still going with the know each other's names but have not met each other until now thing right?

Edit: Wait, where does that post leave her? Is she going to the local gym or battling him or what? Once again, I am confuzzled. (I love that word!)

Edit Tide: Or can she be practicing in the gym, then he sees her naming symbol on her clothes, know the name symbol from somewhere on his mental rival list, then they get into a big fight due to their rivalry?

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Yes.

Your call.

Yes. Rush Man is a Dick who picks too many fights fighter with much pride and honor And high arrogance. It's no doubt he'll challenge her Just to kick her ass to become a better warrior.

Mayor Mayo and his assistant will put an idea together and have us tag team some monsters. But not before we scuffle.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:49 pm

*coughshellmakesuretokickhisassfirstcough* Alright then! Training it is!

Also, I added three outfits to her profile. Her training outfit, battle armor, and pajamas. Just as a side note, all of her outfits have her naming symbol on them, which is a tribal hawk design. On the regular it's on the front of the socks, on the training it's on the back of the shirt, on the battle it's on the sword's sheath, and on the pajamas it is on the back of the shorts.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Awesome! I'll post tomorrow after school. I'm off to bed in a bit. Nice work having Sae beat up a chav.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:27 pm

I'll be waiting. :P

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:21 pm

NOOOO MY POST DIED. DX

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Lol. Have fun retyping it. XP

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:29 pm

I just pulled a short post out of my ass.

I guess I'll mostly be doing short posts for fight scenes, unless there's something important to the story.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:33 pm

MMMMYYYY PPPPOOOOSSSST DIED AGAAIN!!!! DX

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!