Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Music Masters: Last Record

The Music Masters: Last Record

a part of “The Music Masters: Last Record”, a fictional universe by Hejin.

The year is 1979. In a world populated by Music Masters, people with the power to channel superhuman powers from music, the very secrecy of their kind hangs in the balance. And so a great war between the genres begins and ends...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Music Masters: Last Record”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Music Masters: Last Record

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hejin on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Music Masters: Last Record"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
This is my song, and nothing can make it die. It's been so long, and it's stronger, I know why. And I wonder, if you really, really know? That as long as I live I will sing my song for you... ~ Labi Siffre

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hejin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Music Masters: Last Record

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:44 pm

YASS!!!! It has returned!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:28 pm

I remember this. You have my interest again. I'll give it some thought. The year is the thing making me iffy. Heh. Nothing against the 70's, but meh.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:59 pm

shiz didn't comply to the song years oops!! but posted my charrie anyways

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:58 am

Character songs and effects have been edited

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hejin on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:59 pm

SamuraiMaster wrote:I remember this. You have my interest again. I'll give it some thought. The year is the thing making me iffy. Heh. Nothing against the 70's, but meh.

Well I'm just interested in the time period in general, and I figured I'd try it. Not going to go and be biased and say that one genre of music is better than the other, but the 70's had a lot of great stuff. Was your character the one who used metal? There's a lot of great metal bands from the 70's, well more hard rock, if you want to call Black Sabbath and AC/DC that.

Hejin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Heh he remembers my love of music. I just prefered the original approach you first had, as how music has become so popular amongst the culture of today with things like iPods and other music players of today.

But as I said, I'm still in the air.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:31 pm

My character is in process.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrangeHonrada on Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:42 am

I dunno. I'm kind of with Samurai. I might put in a character, but I think it would be awesome if it was like 2011 music, but with iPods a lot less out there, so they weren't taken advantage of or something. I just think it would be cool if today's music was in this too.

OrangeHonrada
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!