Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Breathe Me

Breathe Me

a part of “Breathe Me”, a fictional universe by Lovely VonSchultz.

When Mother Nature begins to wither away, she calls upon the descendants of ancient clans to fight against the Cruzzola; an age old rival against Humanity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Breathe Me”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Breathe Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Heck yes; always. And when Taef WAS on, we actually talked about Breathe Me going into it's next chapter. Hopefully he's still kicking around.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Hey guess what! Taef's a WOMMIN, she is! Unless she was lying to you and I spoiled everything, in which case whoopsie. Hey guess what else! I want in on the second chapter. >:| You better keep in touch with me about it, Lovely unless it's exclusive to the old group, in which case I sort of twiddle my thumbs sadly

What am I doing here, you ask?

Stalking revenge. Image
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:10 pm

STALKME! EXCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!

I don't see why you have to be excluded WudgeyMcWudgerson. Start working on a character, good, bad, neutral... just remember all the clan roles are taken. LOVE YOU WUDGE

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:12 pm

AH LUHV YEW TEW AH MISS YEWWW LOVER MCJUGGER-WUVLY VONSIE

That leaves Cruzzola roles, yes? I can work with that. His alignment shall be Confused. >:| Or she will be Batshit, depending on my mood.
(But no, if there's anything lacking in either the good or the bad side, I can work with that if ye'll let me know.)

I have a lot of reading to do don't I, oh boy.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:34 pm

OH GOD, everyone here is like... holy shit, we need to form Captain Planet. I am elated and love you guys to bits, etc etc. Never take six classes at once. While lending someone a room. While taking odd jobs from suspiciously successful artists. During finals.

Whoops, looks like Wudge has spoiled my one alluring quality. Fudgepeppers.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:32 pm

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--. I'd still date you, Taef. In the least creepy of ways. Unf, unf. That's way too many classes, unless yer' enjoying them, that is. Kudos for your abilities to juggle so many things at once. I'd probably die. Or start falling asleep while walking and stumble onto a busy street; dark alleyway, get mugged, y'know. You crazy cat, you.

OH KAY THAT'S IT. What programs do you use for all yer' beautiful drawings, Taef? How do you colour; I mean, what's your process? How do I start coloring all proper like?

P.S. I love you. Let's get this Breathe Me ball rolling.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:58 am

Need help making a decision... Shall I start a new tab for Chapter Zwei? Or should I just make a big, pretty post on this one claiming the end of one chapter, into the next?

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:48 pm

My advice is, make the big pretty post, submit it for completion, and then start the next chapter in a new tab. Fresh start. Nice and clean and such. (^_^)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:33 pm

^I agree with Kuku. :) Either way we roll, my body is prepared.

Oh Yonbiiii, but we'd get into so much mischief (plus she wouldn't enjoy that). Just waiting for the final marks to come in to see if we really got mugged--by our loan payments, I mean. Hhhhhhhhhhhhha.

Process?! Hurg, lately it's been a matter of scribblewtfever and tweak it 'til your heart's content, which is... really bad practice that I wouldn't recommend at all. Color is trying to stick to basic theory with harmonious tones and such though, once again, I'm sort of slapdash with this, but hey! Glad you enjoy. :D

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:57 pm

I just realized how epic Kiku's last post was. It is a PERFECT ending to the first chapter!!

So, my idea is that it's been about a month, perhaps a couple days longer, since the meeting with the Father. Nike has been holed up for most of it, while the other are training with Machai.... That's about it. As far as your characters go, they are obviously dealing with a lot of changes in themselves physically and I would venture to guess emotionally, psychologically, etc etc etc.

Tae, I don't care what process you use, or whether its right or wrong. Your work is always right. ALWAYS! O_O

Edit: ALSO! Since I will be closing this tab for completion, make sure you guys get your character sheetsssssss...... Hiss.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:15 pm

/ high-fives for all /

I've saved mine. I need to polish them; nice, shiny and new. Just realized how rubbish my profiles look. The Father would've killed me if he knew. Soooooo pumped for Chapter Two. Let us know when it's up. I'm putting my characters "up-for-adoption, but-not-really-no-touchey" so that my Character tab isn't messy with two different profiles.

ALWAYS RIGHT AND READY. Mmnum. Your coloring is fantastic, always. Someday, someday, maybe mine will look half as good.

Complete! Level up!

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:33 pm

I also need to make sure that Lyssa is still with us. Any one heard from her? I will PM her if no one has. If she doesn't come back, than the Serpent's clan will be up for grabs... -cough-Wudgey-cough-

Oh, I hate to see Lalita go... but I looove to watch her leave. Kekekekeke

EDIT (SUPER EDIT) OMFG. BREATHE ME is still on the front page of the effing website. O_O WE ARE AWESOME.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:35 pm

DOUBLE POST!

Got a hold of Lyssa and she's still in!!! YAY!!!

Also! It's taking me a lot longer (obviously) to work on that last post and the new RP tab. I PROMISE I AM WORKING ON IT! I had to start out with a skellie and when the right time hits me, I'm adding and subtracting and editing like CUHRAZEEEEE. Hopefully it turns out as epic as I'm wanting it to. Eh heh... ^-^;;;

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Yessss, missed her so much! If only Freckled showed up, then our family would be so beautifully ghetto once more~

WORK FASTER. No no, Vons, take all the time you need. I'm so uber hyped and ready to fill that douchecanoe's boots. Maybe now he'll have less douche in his canoe. My icon expresses how much I look forward to hangin' with you wonderful folks again.

And someone please tell me why Kat has been adopted by not Kuku. s:

Oh, and you guys are probably booked as is, but Wudge and I created this. It's gon' be a grand battle.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Taef, I am totally joining that business. Give me a day or two, but damn.

Now that that's over... uh... I dunno? Someone adopted Kat? I had fully intended to just rewrite the sheet for the next chapter. :/

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lyssaisanaeroplane on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:38 pm

I've come on everyday waiting for a message to start this again. I'm so sorry guys. I joined Color Guard, had competitions out the ass, got a job and school and a boyfriend and it was like, "Oh my gosh, where is my time?"
Our forever is together.

lyssaisanaeroplane
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Kee kee kee. Someone adopted Kat? Well, y'know. They were just placed there to have a big bonfire party in the OC shack. FRECKLEEEDDDDDD. I'm still excited for Breathe Me II. And waiting. Super impatiently. Like Taef's crazy sonic icon. Ya'll are beautiful. Now, now, now, let's get this party started. I'll end up completely rewriting both profiles, too, since I broke my laptop and all my information is ka-poot.

WELCOME BAACCCCCKKKKKK LYSSSSSS. We missed you! And that's alright, as long as you stick around, eh?

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lyssaisanaeroplane on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:51 pm

I am sticking around ^.^ I'm also uber excited so come on! We need to get started! Where is everyone? They need to come back and continue this and watch out amazing story unfold. So, yeah. I shall wait patiently and check back. But, if you need me asap, I has a tumblr that I go on everyday

ohann-a.tumblr.com

You shall reach me there for sure (:

lyssaisanaeroplane
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kokiri_kat on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:15 am

Did I hear someone say my name? Sorry to drop off the face o' the planet, but I'm back! Oh Shizzzzzzz! Is there really gonna be a Breathe Me II?

kokiri_kat
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!