Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reapers: The Awakening

TEST - NO JOINING

a part of “Reapers: The Awakening”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

[See Inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reapers: The Awakening”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] TEST - NO JOINING

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:37 am

Wait, she didnt send you a PM?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:54 am

I did, and it had left m outbox, just like everyone elses'. I don't know what happened afterwards.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:14 am

Mac the Impaler wrote:You started again... without me? No heads up? No "Hey, this one looks dead so lets try again?"

I've been checking the last one every day for the past month hoping someone would post and you just dropped it without so much as a "by your leave." Thanks for nothing.

Awkward
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 am

Couldn't Mac join as a demon? I Thought Alucard would make a pretty good Demon.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:25 pm

If Mac wants to, sure. I don't know why he's so upset, I PM'd him. It's not my fault if he doesn't read his messages. If he didn't get it, that's RPG's fault, not mine. But yes, if he wants to come back and be a demon, I don't mind. Of course, the ppl we DO have need to start posting, or this is going to die.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:44 pm

I'll post tonight, I was sort of waiting for others, buuuut. . . . . I can pretty much always post, so I might as well.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:38 am

I apologize that it took me so long to reply, but I have. ^^" Sorry if my post was short, I didn't want to go on and on. Oh, dragon, you can have it so that Tezuka and Michael appear at the loft in your next post. I don't really mind ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Posted as well, not as long as my posts normally are, but my brain isn't completely on today, but I owed the roleplay a post. >.>

Like Poet, I'm good good with Tezuka and Sinéad arriving at the loft as well, whenever you post Twili.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Meh, I think I'll just have some homeless guy be behing Luna, unless anyone wants to make contact...?
By reading this you are now a Discordian pope. Congratulations!

Wild1
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Hehehe I doubt you would like it if it was Asmodeuos...

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Please let me know, with a PM, if you are still apart of this role play. We are severly lacking in posts. I understand that it is the holidays, but I just want to make sure that people are still with this.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!