Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk

The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk

a part of “The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk”, a fictional universe by Chulance.

Fiction becomes Reality, and Reality becomes Fiction. The world is thrown into chaos as fictional characters come to life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:49 pm

^ I'm inclined to agree with my buddy SM. While they are functional soldiers, many would think their cosplayers. In-fact if they were carrying around weapons like that in public it would make people nervous, then again if there in military uniforms it might be a little less feeling of unease but still. SM is a very good with these types of scenarios, plus like he said unless they went around attacking people with RPG's they wouldn't attract that much attention in comparison with King Kong, not that anything is wrong with your character choice, I'm quite interested in them, particularly because I'm a Modern Warfare Fan.

And SM your character choice for this story as usual is excellent haha, now I need to stop procrastinating an get my post up. This is certainly going to be an interesting journey. :D
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:06 am

Well, they did appear out of the portal in front of everyone, so I think that would draw some attention.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:11 am

Attention, yes. But not in the way of going global or national news. I can understand the secret services, but the press tend to look for bigger stories. As pointed out already, most people at that moment would probably look at them as cosplayers.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:08 am

Alright, I'll edit it.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Hey guys, I'm sorry but I"m going to have to leave... I made the rookie mistake of biting off more than I can chew and I already haven't been keeping up with all of the other posts.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:19 pm

You don't need to leave. Sorry, I do tend to sometimes put long posts, but I think it is easily catch up-able for the moment, and this probably won't end up turning into a post once a day kind of deal....

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Trav and I posted like 4 times each. The scenes with just the two of us in it might get a few posts, at a time, but it's no biggie.
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Roll call!

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Here, come on yall spread the word bout this RP. haha

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Can i join? From the view posts I've read it seems funny.

So we gotta make a fictional character from the fictional world and a character from the real world?
"here ghosty ghost ghost! come out come out wherever you are!"

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen Eisley on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:15 pm

YAY FOR MY FIRST OOC POST!

Cez is joining, Floyd! Also, get on AIM...douche...-hugs and kisses cheek- JK I love you.

Queen Eisley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littlebirddogmint on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Is there still room for joining?

I was thinking of joining as Katherine from TVD or Elena, depending on wich one sounds more appealing while making the sheet.

littlebirddogmint
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:13 pm

I'm just trying to think of a character to play from the fictional world lol. I'm thinking either a disney character or someone from kingdom hearts at the moment as I cant think of anyone from a tv show lol.

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:13 pm

QUEEN! OOC POST FOR HTE WIN BABY -hugs and kisses- I love you for now forever haha. ALso Sorry I Wasn't on aim, I was all jacked up on that stuff, eff my doctor. But YAY FOR CEZ My OTHER BAY BAY!

Little BirdDogmint: Sure interesting user name haha you have a nick name? Also you can play multiple characters, just remember you can also play "Real life" you too. :D Adds fun to the whole thing.

Also Heads up the official Co GM of the RP is SamuraiMaster. He's a good guy, smart, so listen to him haha. Anyway just thought I'd announce that. Glad this got some life. :)

Also Happy Holidays everyone! OH SHIT FURIE!!!!! I forgot you had an account her, haha I knew you here, xD. Was uppp guuurl. Be Sora haha, and be Cez(IRl Cez) too hmu on msn too babes, ill help ya.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Chu- I'm thinking of playing Kat Von D as my 'real world' character XD! Or use Mika from the SPN RP...what you think?

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:15 pm

lol I love that how took you all this time to realise my posts hahaha!

Finally done my CS's

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby celtic.archer132 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:43 pm

This is just.... WOW! May I join as a fictional character?

celtic.archer132
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Yes you may, just submit your profile. :)

Also Happy New Year, I've been busy myself working on my post for this thread now haha.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby celtic.archer132 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:50 am

Okay, Can our characters appear anywhere in the world? If so, how do we all meet up , will we even all meet up? Its a very big world...

celtic.archer132
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Haha, it is a very big worl indeed. Your characters can appear anywhere, right now some people are spread out. THere are people in Florida, New York, Colorado, Atlanta, San Francisco, South Dakota,Las Vegas and even Tokyo, Japan. My Advice just pick a location, and start some ruckus, and you'll run into somebody. Florida is pretty full right now, ther'es only two characters in Dakota atm Castiel, and Alice. Right now there near a warehouse, and around the area is pretty unsafe, so maybe pop up there XD.

Also if you want, you can play a version of yourself irl.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!