Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tsubasa: The Second Age

Tsubasa: The Second Age

a part of “Tsubasa: The Second Age”, a fictional universe by AthenaUndying.

A Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles roleplay set after the canon characters. What happens when a rift opens in time? Is there any way to save the dimensions from collapsing into the hands of the evil Zarco?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tsubasa: The Second Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Tsubasa: The Second Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:49 am

We needs womenz!!!
Role plays that need joining

Reflecting the Fate: A Final Fantasy Story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crest
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:59 am

The testosterone is thick in the air. Does anybody know where we could get some womenz??

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:04 am

submited my baddie...HE'S CUTEEEEE

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:14 am

I love him!! xD I like how he likes cookies. That's the best. :D

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:19 am

Thanks, Athena...The moment we have enough baddies...we'll go to the plotting part...my favourite part XD XD XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dyew on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:28 am

Good stuff peeps.

Dyew
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:49 am

Dyew! You've made it to the OOC of friendship! :D

And I might try to make a baddie tommorow. TO GET SOME MORE GIRLS.

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireFlame on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:55 am

Hey Athena how do you like the way FireFlame gave his soul up to save it from the demon inside his body?

FireFlame
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:59 am

I thought it was pretty cool! I like how you wrote it. :3

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireFlame on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:01 am

lol yea I was trying to think of a good wayto do it I like it too lol

FireFlame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:05 am

Okay guys, so does anybody online want to help me make a decision? Almost everybody has posted their payments, so should we go on? I kinda feel like we should wait for Saranghae though. :/ So what do you think? Go to the first dimension or wait?

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireFlame on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:13 am

idk we could but everyone else would have to get to where we will be faster then us or be left behind ya know

FireFlame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:18 am

It's really just the one person who hasn't done her payment yet. I'll probably wait, I'm just really impatient. xD

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireFlame on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:23 am

Thats ok I don't mind waiting

FireFlame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:39 am

err, Flame? I don't want to ask you this but...why did FireFlame give up his soul? He doesn't even know why he came let alone the fact that he had to pay something...yeah, maybe he saw someone pay their prices but why did he pay the price even without knowing the reason?

@Athena: Let's wait...I don't mind

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireFlame on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:45 am

Because if he gives his soul it would be safe from the demon in his body that is trying to kill his soul and take his body what he doesn't know is that without his soul the demon will be able to control him easyer ^_^

FireFlame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:56 am

I think what Blackwolf means is, why did he do it without knowing why? I have to agree. If you were asking what was going on in your first post, then you should have pressed somebody for information before paying. If you would have made it as if he came in right before Yuko's speech and heard what was going on, then it would have made sense. But since you didn't make any comment at hearing her explanation in your post, you didn't know what you were paying for and therefore shouldn't have paid. :/

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:07 am

Thanks Athena...yeah...That's exactly what I want to ask...

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireFlame on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:25 am

It was also that no one would even act like I was there I'm not mad but I just thought oh well go for it lol

FireFlame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:34 am

Sorry for ignoring you, Flame...I've corrected my mistake...answer my latest post if you want to XD XD XD...but you still haven't answered me and Athena's question...

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!