Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk

The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk

a part of “The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk”, a fictional universe by Chulance.

Fiction becomes Reality, and Reality becomes Fiction. The world is thrown into chaos as fictional characters come to life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Invasion Of Fiction: Reality At Risk

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hillbilly12 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:12 am

I might be joining this soon. Although I am not exactly sure who I would like to play.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hillbilly12
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hillbilly12 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:55 pm

FP and Queen Eisley I was thinking about letting my Dragon character make his debut near the Starbucks. Maybe making enough of a ruckus to disuade any real confrontations since a dragon wrecking stuff is rather more interesting than a pink guy lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hillbilly12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Okay it has been brought to my attention, and I feel it needs to be addressed.

I understand that this RP is for us to have fun with some of our favorite characters and all, but no one is gonna make it too much fun if we all are not in agreement in some areas. One of my friends isn't too thrilled with the inclusion of this Skyrim dragon, mainly because you need to be dragonborn to kill it or something, and nothing mortal can kill it.

Well, if you gotta bring it in, I really don't mind. Hell I brought in Godzilla, which is already a tough son of a bitch to bring down, but all I can ask is that the activities of these characters be limited. It's not exactly....fun if some immortal being is trashing the world every other post. This happened a lot the first time around and it got chaotic to the point where I dropped, as did a lot of people.

I'd like to know what the plans behind this character are...

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hillbilly12 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:16 am

Alduin is immortal correct but you have to remember his abilities was never that impressive. Clark Kent could easily beat him into submission and quite possibly toss him into the sun. Majin Buu is faster than Alduin and mortal weapons can hurt Alduin its just that he can survive it. The most they could do is imprison him. Either way I was about to take him out anyway since he sticks out and is rather vulnerable (not because of powers but because he is too obviously evil). I was going to make him just functionally immortal as in he can live for ever but is still killable.

Hillbilly12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:35 am

Well I mean if you know what you're doing, go with it. I mean he ain't out of place. I friggin have Godzilla. But yeah. You do what you want.

Oh and for a side note, don't compare to Chu's characters. Chulance.....he's in a league of his own as far as characters are concerned...

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hillbilly12 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:47 am

Eh as long as Chu's characters aren't destroying crap I'm cool. I'll likely be bringing in a few other characters since like I said before Alduin just too much of a obvious evil and isn't really subtle. It is difficult playing him as attempting to take over the world through subtle manipulation while being in character. Alduin's purpose is to end the world and eventually he may just try to do it (but likely failing).

Hillbilly12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:11 am

Fun.

Another issue being brought up is sometimes the ignorance of characters in the same area of others......like very close area of others. No one like's getting ignored. Let's work on this, shall we guys?

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hillbilly12 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:27 pm

I haven't encountered that much in reading this. I'm waiting for Chu to accept my new character before I post. I'll make an attempt to not do this since the main thing about these RPs is interaction with other players.

Hillbilly12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen Eisley on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Hey...the guy that plays Iron Man...is he ever going to post again?

Also, I think I'm adding a couple of characters to my sheet...a couple of fictional ones...and maybe a real one.

:)

Queen Eisley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:31 pm

I wanna bring in a new character and probably will soon but i just gotta fathom out who to bring in lol.
"here ghosty ghost ghost! come out come out wherever you are!"

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hillbilly12 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Nice. I'll likely bring in my dragon age character into the rp. Not sure where he should go to yet.

Hillbilly12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:20 am

Trudging...to.....a.....haaaaalt....

*Ded*
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!