Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Era of the Dragon: Saturn's Egg

Era of the Dragon: Saturn's Egg

a part of “Era of the Dragon: Saturn's Egg”, a fictional universe by Arekk.

When the mightiest dragon falls, leaving behind only an egg, the world begins a hunt for the next power hungry beast: Saturn

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Era of the Dragon: Saturn's Egg”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Era of the Dragon: Saturn's Egg

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:36 pm

@Ikiros:
That'll get em both nowhere. See? They're friend already. (xD) Because friends always fight each other, for the sake of obstructing them.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikiros on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:37 pm

@Arekk:
Aw Yeah...BFF'suntil one of them kills the other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ikiros
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Group Theory Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:44 pm

I'll have to agree with Ikiros in his earlier post. Just cruising the site and found this, and thought it was very interesting and well thought out. Though, is this role play waiting till Arekk can make a map for it? I don't want to be taking up space in a disappearing role play (even if I just sent my character sheet...).

And then I read through and theres MAGIC. Adios while I go to change a few things on the lil o' sheet.
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Sorry guys. Family emergency came up and I hadn't gotten a chance to start or even post the map. xD I'll get right on it. But the Rp will have to be delayed until tomorrow as I'm falling asleep while typing. Sorry again, but shit has been happening. As for the program I'm using, it's called AutoREALM and it's a pretty incredible piece of software. If anyone has ever been interested in creating some kind of map, I'd give this one a look at.
"What fool put carpet on the wall?!"
-Monsieur Rimbaud: History of The World: Pt. 1

Arekk
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Ok, so here is the link to the map. (You can download it off of mediafire) I don't know how to post the picture without somehow uploading it to photobucket, which I don't wanna do. It's a small file, and you can keep it or get rid of it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6fb6fggpntzxvby

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:06 am

.bmp, seriously. I just have to whack your head for that, mate. File types and their sizes aside, I like how village just says; village. And city just says; city. Really, no words can describe how awesomely weird that is. Town names. Now! lol. I'll be around, as always.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:53 am

God so demanding >.> Yeah, I guess I could name the villages and cities. It would make things a bit more smoother. Just ignore my cheeky weirdness. It happens a lot :D

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikiros on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:47 pm

Gotta say, I like the simplicity of the program. I have one called CC3, which is a bit more complex, but it basically does the same thing.

Ikiros
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Group Theory Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:56 pm

As requested, I added in names of the towns/cities. I even named the bodies of water and islands that surround the mainland.

@Ikiros: I've heard of CC3, but never tried it. I prefer simpler programs as some can produce the same things a more complex program can. Plus, the simpler ones are usually free.

Map: http://www.mediafire.com/?8ggiokr9e06vxr6

(I had to make it a .bmp file, otherwise I couldn't save it and upload it. So deal with it!) :D

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Ok, really quickly need to point out that when I went through the link and downloaded the map, it failed to show itself for some reason. I have no idea why this is, but if someone can give me some advice, I'd be thankful!

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drogyn on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:29 am

I've got a question too. I realize this question is coming kind of late, but are there any other races, like Elves and Dwarves, or are Humans and Dragons it?

@Archlkan & Ikiros: Well since they both want to destroy the Solar Dragon, they seem like the types to call a truce until they no longer have to stand each other's company. And don't forget that one encounter where one of them saves the other, and the other asks why they saved them, and they act all Tsundere and turn away blushing and say something like 'I still need your help in finding the solar dragon right?'...well, I suppose you don't need to have a moment like that...but it'd be cool. Well not cool, 'cause that word doesn't exactly describe the situation, but it's close enough in meaning for what meant. I'm so sorry, I'm rambling again, I'll shut up now.
Lloyd Irving:Just because the logic is sound, it doesn't mean it's right.
Death is not punishment. Punishment is living with one's crime and working to atone for it.-Regal Bryant
"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"-Ichigo Kurosaki
DATTEBAYO!!!!-Naruto Uzumaki

Drogyn
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drogyn on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:31 pm

I'm very unhappy with my last post. Something about it just bothers me, even though I can't really be sure why.

Drogyn
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:32 am

Just out of curiosity, anyone know what happened to Arekk our GM?
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikiros on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:53 am

I have no idea where he went, let alone why the rp suddenly seemed to halt. Unless it's my post and I just never realized it.

Ikiros
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drogyn on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:52 am

I know it's someone's, though I just know that the next post doesn't belong to me.

Drogyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikiros on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Our turn order(the three of us and possibly four if the other person finds their way in) is Belynta, Drogyn, Myself, so it's currently Belynta's turn. n.n

Ikiros
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:56 am

I have posted. Sorry its short but had to do it on my phone as net is down in my house.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!