Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shattered Wonderland

Shattered Wonderland

a part of “Shattered Wonderland”, a fictional universe by ~Living-Dead Doll~.

What if you got so high you got stuck in a completely different world? What if there was no way out and if you died there, your body actually died too? What if, when you look in the mirror, you no longer see who you really are?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shattered Wonderland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Shattered Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Shattered Wonderland"

Please post any concerns, questions, comments, or anything else here. Thank you for your interest :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Shattered Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:31 pm

I would love to reserve the Cheshire cat, if possible.
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:47 pm

I cn I reserve the mad hatter? Please?
Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole

Tonks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Kelsiikhaos: Yes, if you mean the mail Cheshire cat
Tonks: Yes, you may reserve the Mad Hatter
Thank you both for your interest :D

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:05 am

Seems like a very interesting idea indeed, and yes, the male one is whom I am wanting.
So in wonderland would he be a human/cat hybrid or entirely human or cat...or what? Lol.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:16 am

Um well it is up to you actually. The female Cheshire Cat is going to be half and half (a neko). But that is simply my preference to the character but I do have it where she can go into her pure cat form is she wants. Like I said, its completely up to you :)

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:32 pm

When will this start?

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Well I was hoping we would get more people than this.... We can't start without the other Alice (the boy twin).

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!