Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Immortal Apocalypse Part I: Lindville”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Immortal Apocalypse Part I: Lindville

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:06 am

Welcome home, Sang. I hope your trip was good, or at the very least, tolerable :) I enjoyed my break as well.
I'm going to PM you all now. I have a few things around my house I have to get done for school tomorrow and then the posting shall continue! So please, bear with me one last time!
I still haven't heard from Luma yet, and so if I don't by the time I am ready to post, I will post anyways!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:55 pm

I see that most of you have been online. Is there a reason you haven't posted?
This role play is *not* dead, we barely got started.
You signed up for it, you have a responsibility to it. Post, or tell me why you're leaving.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:41 pm

okay, finally posted ^w^

It was sorta.... mostly nonsense, haha.... But i did post ^-^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:14 am

Very nice xD Thank you, posters.
It might also interest you that I have a friend from real-life (you know, that thing beyond the computer) coming in to the role play. The character he's going to play will definitely shake things up a bit. For me more than you all, but it still might be fun to read...
I would like to post, but I am going to wait two more days for Ellisif to come back, and if she doesn't, I'll incorporate her into my post.
Thank you again for coming back!

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:01 pm

I was always here! Haha. And always feel free to PM me if you would like me to incorporate something into my post, or respond to something in a particular way for plot purposes. Otherwise I'll just keep improvising ;)

Sangranor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:01 am

I know you were all "here", I meant it more as a figure of speech.
I don't need you to incorporate anything into your posts, Sang, though I do feel Tribunal and Antonica will be going head-to-head on this issue. Which makes sense, cause he's so judicial and detached and Antonica is more family-oriented and understanding. He's still perfect though, I hope he's as fun to write for as he is to read.
In light of the fact that I have my first test of the semester this afternoon and the blackout yesterday, Ellisif has until this evening to post before I post for her. I don't like doing that, but the plot must go on and she has an important role.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:18 pm

BAHAHAHA! silly mistake on my part >.< tribunal... rofl.

I'm having a really rough week, so please forgive me if my posts are slow.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_peach1995 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:07 am

I'm afraid I'm lost...well not literally lost of course, but I'm not really sure on what to do with my character now. If at all possible does anyone have any idea that could possible start up a train of thought for my miniature dilemma?

sweet_peach1995
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Good question! I was actually giving this some thought a few hours ago before one of the other role plays i'm in decided to totally explode...
My advice: this *is* an "open world" type of role play. There's a predominant plot going on, but I am sure you're not the only one trying to think of ways you can make your character more active. Find one of them-- PM someone who has an inactive character (LIke Ashe's fallen angel) or ... someone else floating around, and see if you two can't come up with some way to amuse yourselves in Lindville. Fall in love or something, go on a mini-adventure, find a weird artifact...

To be honest, this would be easier if there were more random people in the role play, which I've considered making another character and I do have a friend coming in at some point in the near future who will help shake things up.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Along with that, I"m afraid you'll have to be patient with me for a while, I'm trying to recruit more people since some have left us... things aren't going as heavy as I want them to be. I talked to a couple people who show interest but.. we'll see. Just hang on for now! Thanks for the patience :3

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:30 pm

*is still hanging on* ... :(

Sangranor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:14 pm

GOOD TO KNOW!
I'm not entirely giving up, either. I kicked out the fail-leadership positions, but really, unless I can get more people...

So really, all we can do is ask for more people. Someone recently gave me a character profile!!

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SyringeofHell on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:51 am

I hope Stef's okay for this RP! If there is anything you need me to change around, just PM me and I'd be happy to sort that out (:
"You're the one bloody rubbish" - Dad.
DID YOU HURT YOURSELF? DID YOU HURT YOUR OWN BODY?

SyringeofHell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:18 pm

He is alright, I would love to PM you with more details, and I've tried, about 10 times now. But every time I hit "send" it keeps telling me the format wasn't correct. Have you made your 10 posts yet?

There is nothing really you have to change persay about him, but I'd like to see more character development in the history section- you're welcome to go back and add it later. Also, just be aware that with the recent going-ons around Lindville, the council is not going to take you coming into town with a bunch of firearms lightly... Though I can integrate this into the plot nicely :3

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SyringeofHell on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Yep. I've made the ten posts.

I'll add more background, if you want - I didn't want to swamp you with tl;dr.

SyringeofHell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:47 am

Actually, guys, I'm going to go ahead and call this game.
Thanks to those of you who stuck around, the little bit we did was fun. I'm just too busy with my other role plays to continue trying to get this dead horse standing.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:23 am

TT-TT awwwww, and i didn't get to do anything fun with my dudes yet! Oh well....

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!