Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Kiss With A Fist

A Kiss With A Fist

a part of “A Kiss With A Fist”, a fictional universe by Iye Khara.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Kiss With A Fist”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Kiss With A Fist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:22 pm

can i reserve the last girl? (: i can submit her tonight

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:27 pm

If you can submit a good profile, you can have the role.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Is there an open spot? I wouldn't mind taking it ^-^ I'm working on my character right now.

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:15 pm

There is indeed an open female spot.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Oh, goody! Is there any type of female you want? Right now she seems to be looking toward a quiet, yet loud class clown.

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:25 pm

That sounds interesting enough. I think it'd work, but I suppose I'll see when you send in the profile.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Well, all characters are now in, and we all know what that means.

[it means the first post is gonna be up soon.]

EDIT: And so it is. I'm thinking all the guys will post first before any of the female characters appear.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:51 am

OK, I'll post later when I have a proper internet connection! (Monday night - Friday morning I'm kinda homeless and mooching off various friends for the next 4 weeks! Most of them have internet, one or two don't.)

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:17 am

Tonight I'm going to the movies (since it's already 3am here for me, I thought I'd say this, just for the record so no one thinks I'm MIA) so if the boys don't all post before like, 5pm EST, I won't be able to post until the movie is over, depending on which viewing my family wants to go to, just saying. I usually have time at school 8-10AM EST so I should be on after I get to school in a few hours, but that's just depending on what my Guidance Couselor throws at me, she's always making me draw stuff for her door or room. I've got the jist of my post pre-written, so I'll just have to tweak it to fit the scenario.

Just giving notice before I go to bed! :]

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:52 pm

We're still waiting on three dudes to post.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:41 am

Don't worry, I'll be posting fairly soon, just being kept busy as of late.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:47 am

- Adig01:
I personally don't mind having Marloe and Leah in the same class, doesn't seem too god-modding but as long as the GMs don't mind think it should be fine.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:39 am

Can I suggest not making the girls wait until all the boys have posted? Just that in my experience, having to wait around often results in players getting bored and wandering off...

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:00 pm

That's a fair point shmband. The guys are taking way longer to post then I had figured they would. So female character, let loose thine posts.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:10 am

Vivianne is going to be pissed about her 3DS and her Phone... he has no idea how pissed. I've already got her first words to him playing out in my head, kind of harsh. I like it. o.o x3

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:02 am

I presume you've already figured out that Danny is going to be hurtling by on his bicycle at a precarious moment...and Felix is gonna be nearby to help out. xD

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:05 pm

I'm going to have her NOT get her 3DS and phone ruined in the lake, for Felix's sake. Like, she dropped them on the ground before she fell in....otherwise, she'd literally kill him. o.o

I also presume you're prepared for her to be mercilessly cruel. I'm keeping her reaction top secret, cause it's low, harsh, and most likely going to be very hurtful to him.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Yaah bring it on. Haha. At the end of the day you and all the other girl characters can have decided whether our boys are gonna fail or not.

But if you're gonna say something really crushing to Felix and it's so harsh that you think it might bump through and hurt my feelings...do it at the weekend when I'm with my RL girlfriend and she can give me a hug better. LOL.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:25 pm

AugustaBlaze/Me_and_I, can you guys chill on the back and forth posting a bit? We're still waiting on a few people to post.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Re: A Kiss With A Fist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:35 pm

This looks really awesome, I just wish there was a female spot open! :C

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!