Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Treasure at the heart

Treasure at the heart

a part of “Treasure at the heart”, a fictional universe by spirit_is_shining.

Each of us has gems hidden within our soul, some of us are destined for something special.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Treasure at the heart”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Treasure at the heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Treasure at the heart"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageSong of the Day: FFXIII-2: Ruined Hometown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpsgk7b3R3w
With love.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Treasure at the heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Your role play's picture reminds me of Chaos Emeralds from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. I think your role play looks good in terms of having a simple plot, a few rules, but no set character sheet. I don't like character sheets, or well I've slowly begun to not believe in them as good things because I've been the kind of person who has made horrible ones. If I were you I'd be careful if you were to make a character sheet and only add what you absolutely need. I'm bringing this up because it might be the only thing your role play needs at the moment.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Hm..So far I plan to not add a character sheet, since Roleplay Gateway already provides one. I expect players to know details such as occupation, age, gender, equipment, general appearance and history, etc. If not, maybe I will state this to be clear. And here I am stating it. Thank you for clarifying. :)

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 pm

You know, I think I'll be joining you role play, but not tonight. I've got to make a character.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:48 pm

I've been thinking the past week how to develop my character profile, but I'm really kind of blank on ideas.

Does my character have to be a guy specifically or a girl specifically? I ask because this feels strongly like Sailor Moon possibly. I don't know why, but a picture for my character is all I could come up with.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Male or female, it doesn't really matter.

Also, I've been thinking about working on the story more. Yeah it does sound like Sailor Moon doesn't it? It's basically an adult super power / elemental story.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:20 pm

If you don't mind I'm going to foil my character around yours and make him into a lover for Rosette, or at least a good friend.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:09 am

Hm, how about a good friend? Someone else might join, trying to recruit people for this roleplay :)

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:11 am

Did you want to post first? It seems like you have alot of the story in your profile already.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:32 am

You can post first. I have some things I need to do, probably a lot of things tonight.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:05 am

Posted

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:07 am

You triple posted you know. I'm still a bit busy tonight, but I'll see if I can post tomorrow.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:11 am

Yeah, I don't know how to delete the posts though. Also just to let you know I posted again.

Oh yeah, I also wanted to mention maybe we can try to recruit people for this roleplay? If you knew anyone else who could be interested that'd be nice.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:34 am

I have no idea who'd want to join the role play sadly.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:32 am

You know I was thinking.

What do you think about roleplaying in the multiverse? It would be faster, I see our posts are not that long anyways. Yet.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:45 am

I don't want to play in the multiverse. One, our posts will possibly get lost. Two, this is your own role play aka you control it. You'd have a little less control on the multiverse plot wise since they require lots of character interaction. I'm not sure if these would hamper you or not, but I'm not about to maybe have 5,000,000 posts slow my computer down some. That's apparently how many there are there I've read somewhere.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:08 pm

I apologize for not wanting to join the multiverse I just find that posting there would only make me frustrated due to the fact that losing my posts could happen frequently.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!